Azure

Dear Iaf

Dear NA,

My mother told me I should wash the strawberries before I eat them since they could have been sprayed. If I eat enough of them...will I gain mutations? And if so, what kind?

I'm hoping I grow a tail. How awesome would it be to use tail whip for real?

-Draiko 'Cookiedragon'

Dear Ice,

I'm not surprised.

The strawberries wouldn't be able to make it. I'm sure security would get a hold of them, and then we'd have security personnel running around with minor/major mutations.

-Draiko 'Cookiedragon'

P.S. You can get these strawberries at any farm market near by, I would presume. If not, maybe they're just a Nova Scotia local thing.

Dear Tony

Stop bromacing me man, enough with the creepy emails, its a weird man crush you have and stopped mentioning your broners to me. it was one time when I came to Chicago!!!

Forever yours, Ichi

Dear Ichi,

TMI, man. TMI. Also, while you're in Ontario can you float on over to Nova Scotia, past New Brunswick, to grab some mutant strawberries from Draiko and ship them to me? No one will suspect you sending some mutant strawberries across the border.

Signed,

Warr

Dear IAF,

Seriously, we JUSt get that il well capped and what goes and happens? A ship just minding its own business just HAPPENS to run into a bayou and EXPLODE the oil well there? I think we're being shown a very big sign here. you and your airships and shipships.

--A Black Blue

Also, the entirety of the RPG Chat.

Would you want it to be a pinned topic or something more anonymous? Such as... say... my inbox?

Dear Cntr,

Should our suggestions be posted here, or sent to your inbox?

PARADOX!

Love,

Rhap Sodos

P.S. A pinned topic would be nice for general suggestions/feedback.

Edited by Rhap Sodos