Rhapsody

Hybrid Stuff

Hybrid Mastery

Bloodline: --

Effect: Hybrid techniques do 10 more damage per rank in this skill. Max 10 ranks.

Description: It is natural that those who are experienced in the way of hybrid techniques to be able to put forth more damage with greater efficiency.

Cost: -1

Inner Peace

Effect: Hybrid techniques cost 6 less chakra or stamina per rank. When there is a chakra and stamina cost, the discount is divided evenly between the costs. This skill may ot reduce the cost below 5 chakra or stamina.

Description: When drawing from two pools of energy, training is key to prevent waste.

Hybrid Warrior

Effect: 'Path of the Warrior' now has a 'Hybrid Warrior' option that allows 'Hybrid Mastery' to be purchased at 1 SP per 2 ranks and 'Inner Peace' to be purchased at 1 SP per 2 Ranks. No other option may be chosen. 'Path of the True Warrior' now has an 'Advanced Hybrid Warrior' option that provides a 1 JP reduction to Hybrid techniques and allows full mods from two offensive stats to modify Hybrid techniques. These two offensive stats must be equal.

Description: Though hybrid techniques are more complex than their cousins, they can be mastered just like any other form of offense.

Sorry for ripping off the mainsite. Just needed the basic skills for Hybrid techs.

Edited by Rhapsody

Going completely with Hybrid techniques. Instead of stacking 1000 Ninjutsu, the character will have 500 Ninjutsu and 500 Taijutsu, for example. If this doesn't go through I'll just have another Taijusu stacker character and get full mods from it, though I don't really see the difference between the two. |:

But that doesn't stop a player from stacking in one and supplement in the other. For instance, if you had someone with 2000 Ninjutsu and 500 Taijutsu, you just got extra bonuses for using a Hybrid jutsu. Just because you won't, doesn't mean others won't. If you explicitly said that the chosen offensive stats must always equal each other, this is a lot more likely to be considered.

Second one needs to have a clause that says it cannot reduce the cost of a jutsu below 5 chakra or 5 stamina. (No free stuff!)

Otherwise looks good. The last one I kind of want to just roll those things into the actual paths... but I think that would just make complexities... But yeah, it looks good.