Leon

Ideal World Drawings

Okay so I am opening up to any request at the moment! I'd like to be able to draw more than just whats in my head because I like the feeling of bringing other characters to life. So if anyone is interested let me know and I will draw you up a character!

^ Yeah they are really light. I do all my rough drafts really light so I can erase easily because of mistakes. Like Azure pointed out now ill have to redesign the face and buzzoms.

Yeah PM me Midori's info and ill try. Like you already know I suck at drawing girls lol.

Right now the order is

1.Azure (most likely complete by tomorrow/ friday)

2.Ghetto (most likely complete friday-sunday)

3.Dowhatnow (unknown)

Edited by Leon

Azure's yours is done... but I ended up coloring it and my scanner did not pick up the colors correctly so Lilina looks like she is tan as a beach girl. For now until I can resolve the scanner issue or draw a new one please use the rough drafts :)

All right Astro yours turned out well because im much better at drawing guys than girls. I feel like I didn't do the best of job at displaying his youth, but I tried to make his arms and hands look bigger than average. You may not be able to tell in this draft, but he is weaving a long sleeve V neck. I rea;;y dont wanna risk coloring this guy so tell me if you're satisified now or if you would like to wait a while longer for the color!

Keiji (Rough)

Now I am on to Midori and then probably our loveable Hisame

Today I bring to you my new Ren, post chunnin exams. Since its winter time hell enjoy his nice hoodie jacket, along with the warmth of his chunnin vest that he wears the jacket over. We dress in layers during the winter time! Also I thought i'd throw in a rezakiri for all our fanboys and girls out there XD

Pencil Work

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7852/ren1001.jpg

Ink'd

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9282/ren2001.jpg

Overall I think I did pretty good on this variation of Ren. I really like how well I did on the clothing and his face looks slightly more mature than usual. I think this design goes great with my build on Ren and I personally think the Rezakiri (even though its a huge dramatization) looks sweet! Overall i'd say this is one of my top 3 drawings posted on the site at least.

Rating: A

I just got some new tools for drawing along with taking a shit ton of tutorial videos over time. The first one is free drawn completly, I love it to death. The second one was inspired by an artist on deviant art who made me realize, over talking with him, that sometimes you just have to find your own way to draw rather than keep basing it off the original art. So I give you my following two pieces where I believe I have finally nailed down Lilina. Second piece she looks a little agressive on (its also still not complete as you will notice), but that is our little Ms.Hellion.

Drawing Grades: A+

More Than Teammates?....

renandlilina001.jpg

Lilina being Lilina

lilina001.jpg

Edited by Leon

Thanks Rhaps :D

On another note, i'm working on a new drawing right now but I have had no motivation to finish it lately. I am also having a commision done for me on Deviant Art for Ren so we have some exciting things to look forward to in the next few weeks!

Edit: Also check out works by TakoruOne! He inspired me to change my art style, you can definitely see him in my newer drawings along with some of my old Osy habits :P

Edited by Leon

soundthree001.jpg

This my friends is a rough draft of my Team Oto Picture... I need desperate assistance with a lot of stuff here. Mostly eyes and Yue. If y'all can be artistically critical for a moment so I can complete this drawing, that would be great. I need to know all the flaws, and also if you like the picture :D

TakoruOne. You picked good influence for your work. I've been following him for a long time now, and it must have been supreme coincidence that I'd just been looking at his new artwork, which made me go "Ren Uzumi... that name's familiar as hell." Then I can here and saw that picture on page one and was like "I just saw... wat?"

But yeah, you've got some good looking stuff here Leon.

24645250.jpg