Anti-Bleed

Effect: When afflicted by the status effect 'Bleeding' the damage dealt to the wearer is reduced by 10x per turn where 'x' is equivalent to the total rank of this attribute affecting the wearer. This effect may not stack with other instances of 'Anti-Bleed'.

Description: Your armor has been created of a material that resists bladed instruments, or has been infused with chakra to prevent being cut.

Ranks: 10

Cost: 両100

Anti-Burn

Effect: When afflicted by the status effect 'Burning' the damage dealt to the wearer is reduced by 10x per turn where 'x' is equivalent to the total rank of this attribute affecting the wearer. This effect may not stack with other instances of 'Anti-Burn'.

Description: Your armor has been created of a material that resists fire, or has been infused with chakra to prevent being burned.

Ranks: 10

Cost: 両100

Edited by Cellar Door

Going to have to say probably not on this in its current form, as its counterpart "Anti-Burn" applies to Burned rather than Burning. I know you know the difference, but for the sake of other readers-- BURNED is a static cost status effect with a static effect, whereas BURNING/BLEEDING is variable in every sense. If this'll come to pass, it'll need to have a cap on how much it can prevent, or have the cost dramatically increased.

Dude, you can't deny something and then give other alternatives on how to make it work. Either suggest changes or deny it. Doing both is a bad habit that you've gotten into lately, and it's a terrible mixed message for anyone reading your reviews.

Changed the effect.

Edited by Cellar Door

I apologize, I didn't mean for my original post to be an outright denial in the official "this requires admin/majority attention" capacity-- was a simple misuse of bolding.

Does this effect reduce total cumulative bleeding, or bleeding per turn? In a specific example: If something did 50 Bleeding Damage per turn for 3 turns, would this reduce it to 0 Bleeding per turn?

Does this stack with itself? Like, could you have 1 item with Anti-Bleed: 1 and another with Anti-bleed: 3 and benefit as if you had Anti-Bleed: 4?

I don't think that it should, if it does. The damage over time effects are the strongest way for the layman to effectively combat a tank build, and scattering their anti-bleed ranks across 10 pieces of gear would be kinda silly to fight against, given how expensive it gets to bust gear later on. I also feel like there should be a limit on how many items with these effects that you can wear at a given time. Perhaps 2-3? It's something that won't come up terribly often given how expensive 10 ranks is, but when you have someone with a glut of cash(lookin' at keanu here), there wouldn't be any reason for them to not stack up as many ranks as they could afford after their elemental resistances.

You now cannot stack the effect, in a similar manner to as if this were say... Elemental Shield.

The limiting how many times a thing can appear in your inventory is just something that needs to be worked on by staff and changed to affect armor as a whole. The argument holds up against basically any decent armor attribute, so that means its something that shouldn't just be band-aided on my one attribute.

Given that its been clarified this does not stack just like its counterpart elemental shield/chakra shield. I feel comfortable 

Approving

This. There should be some way to reduce this damage, because as it stands it can be cheesed tank build or not, and I definitely think an anti bleed needs to be in the game.