Cellar Door

CD's Art

v1bNh6u.png?1

Alright, took a bit of a hiatus there while I was waiting back to hear about my biopsy, but I've kicked it back up again, and turned a sketch into some lines, and here we have is an unmasked Ippo Biju, lookin' pretty fly. Gonna have some profile faces up tomorrow, and maybe even some colors.

zsoPTnZ.png

Sorry this one took so long Tyg. Edited by Cellar Door

6eXrGqC.png?1

So, Jim is an extremely generous guy, and the most patient person in the world. He's had a commission outstanding from me for like... jesus... two years. Every artist has that one commission that they never seem to get around to. And I'm sad that his was mine. This morning I got up and started working on it for real, and because the last computer that had his WIP had a hard drive problem, I had to start from scratch. I think this one is turning out to be the best yet, and I seriously hope that when I'm finished that it will do justice to the amount of he's had to wait.

I can't remember the bad guy's name, but that fella lookin' bad-ass is Shouga and he's about to take some vengeance on the dude in the very foreground. There's a vaguely prisoner-ish lump tied to the mast back there. That would be a prisoner. But anyway... I'm going to do some more drawing in my free time. Probably do quite a bit tonight, and then do a resume tomorrow. So, if I have a commission that I owe you from long ago expect to see some WIP's in the nearish future. (I'm going to be working on getting a new job here pretty soon, so that'll eat a significant amount of my time.)

uXEheCg.png?1

The WIP of Tsururu Aria from Kumo. Her costume is liable to change, but dat pretty face tho.

v44u9j7.png?1

This is Paul's Legendary, heart-eating, teenaged girl. She has the potential to take the chunin exams, if Kazuto doesn't manage to roll over her like a boss. Edited by Cellar Door
  • Like 1