Cellar Door

CD's Art

That still takes talent! You made it so the foreground looks like it belongs in the background. I've tried to do stuff like that myself, but I always kind of get confused part way through. Stock photos can be really handy if you know what you're doing. Look forward to more!

I haven't done anything significant with traditional drawing since I got a wacom. I'm... way, way out of practice when I put pencil to paper. I mean the sketches wind up looking alright, but I am very spoiled by being able to go back and correct lines in one simple function if I don't like how they look.

rzXjUvX.png

I tried to work Jim's commission for awhile, made some progress, not a ton. Not a whole lot of anime was coming out of me. So I just started to doodle, and this thing kind of happened. I might post the whole thing up if I decide and finish it sometime.
  • Like 2

XacwZv2.png?1

These are the final lines on that Kazuto picture I've been agonizing over. Gave him a scarf instead of a hood, and added some more detail to him.

ui2ySFb.png?1

Little WIP teaser of Uchiha Saki. Peter asked me for an art a long time ago, and I didn't get around to it, but since its his birthday, or was, I figured I'd work on something. I like where it's going.
  • Like 2

ERQBDCi.png?1

Haruno Kasumi, Uzumaki Kazuto, Uchiha Shinji.

I did this for two reasons. Nobody has seen a Shinji pic that wasn't just Sasuke, and I kind of envision him looking similar to Sasuke because Uchiha are just that way, but he's got better hair. The other reason is because I love the way Kishimoto does backgrounds, and I decided to practice them with a reproduction of some of his stuff. I couldn't find a very big model, which made doing the more minute details of the background a horrendous pain in my nuts.

Used the below image as a model for the above, so the poses and background aren't really me, I just made them larger.

tumblr_n6cgszaj2u1tw2ig1o3_500.jpg

• Like 2

bHmCZAx.png?1

Been a weird week, haven't made a whole lot of headway on commissions yet, but this is the lines/sketch or Akimichi Kocho? Choko? I don't remember which. If there's anything you'd like changed PMM, speak now or forever hold your peace.

This one down here is the beginnings of a sketch from outside NA, and it's moderately NSFW, but not too lewd to put on the forum. I really like it just based on the raw sketch, so I thought I'd throw it up too.

jqFzW9u.png?1

Edited by Cellar Door