Cellar Door

CD's Art

0Tujlzr.png

Finished one of the three outstanding commissions I have. I've been working on them equally, and this one just had the least amount of work to it, so it kind of wrapped up first. I'm pretty happy with how it looks. It's Mairah by the way.

nRdnuI4.png?1

An update on Jim's commission.

JXuMPYw.png?1

And an update on Maiya's. Edited by Cellar Door

fs6rIal.png

So... this is a finished piece for Madkatters. It's Aria. Took kind of a long time (a yearish), but I did have some computer trouble and stuff in between just being a lazy asshole. Um, I'm actually really happy with it. I think Aria turned out pretty, and I do apologize for how long it took.

EDIT: The background is opaque on it right now, but if you need me to, I can transfer the file onto a flashdrive and put it on Photoshop to make it translucent. Edited by Cellar Door
  • Like 2

IBIdurO.png

So I finally finished this picture, 2 and changes years after the fact, and after about 5 total restarts on it. Sorry I'm such a dirtbag Jim. On the plus side though, I'm quite a bit better at art when I finished than I was when you took the commission, so your investment may have grown over time.

T3aCUSY.png

And a second piece. I was playing with silhouettes and wound up making Shouga and Sayuri killing the pirate guy. Kind of like a bonus piece for Jim. Enjoy. (Edit: I know Sayuri didn't actually stab him. It was more of a sweep, I think, but artistically speaking if they're both striking a death blow it makes it look far more like a partnership.) Edited by Cellar Door
  • Like 1

cr520oc.png?1

Bob's looking to gain a stockpile of art for when he traverses Artist's Alley at the midwest comic-con and he's cut me a deal, where I make him some nice, pretty stuff so that he can hawk it at his booth and I'll get a cut of the profits. This is... Izuki? Izuko... Something from Boku No Hero Academia.
  • Like 1

f1k8d6v.png?1

Been breaking out of the post-travel funk I was in, got all my art programs loaded onto my new computer, and now I'm finishing up Ryan's commission, then on to Draiko's. @Princess Get a look at the colors here and tell me if those are acceptable to you.