wolfnin

Wolfnin's Roamings (Moon Moon Gonna' Get the Thing!)

My activity for the next two weeks will be reduced. Got a final project due next week and final exam in two weeks, along with adjusting to my new schedule once I start working at my new job. 

If you need me for anything  please pm me and/or message me on skype. 

Edited by wolfnin

Been out of it for a bit, due to some family issues, catching up with people I haven't seen in a while, work, and just general summer things. Activity will be reduced for a while still, however I'll be around. If you need me for anything (to look at something, respond to rp, or anything) feel free to message me. 

Minor Update: Slowly getting back into the swing of things. Won't be back to full activity for bit, recovering from a cold and a car accident that occurred earlier this week. 

If you need me, feel free to pm or message me on skype. I'll get to you as soon as I can. 

Wait, what the hell, are you okay? Who mentions getting a cold and a car accident in the same breath?! HOW COMMON ARE CAR ACCIDENTS WITH YOU?!

Car Accidents are mythic rare for me. I'm fine though, just a few minor injuries. 

THIS IS WHY WE DONT GIVE WOLVES LISCENSES. except likely Florida.

PS, feel better. Also GET BETTER!

It wasn't my fault They told me they fixed it! Having thumbs though would make driving easier. 

PS. I shall. 

Sooo there's this thing known as Hurricane Matthew that's creepin' up on the florida coastline. Probably will lose power and such, so starting something thursday night or friday I may not have internet access for an unknown amount of time. (Whenever they turn the power back on). 

That being said, I'll be free till then so if you guys got any things that need approved just ship it my way. 

Apologies for the lack of activity, haven't been feeling well lately, along with a pain in my side while breathing. i'll be having it looked at tomorrow hopefully, but expect activity to be a bit reduced for the time being. 

Edited by wolfnin

Just a heads up, my availability starting this sunday  9/10, will be unknown due to the Hurricane that's rampaging through the Caribbean. Seeing as the path it's taking is determined, I may or may not be able to get online for a certain while. I'll keep you all updated as the news comes in.