Anima

Bad Timing

I apologize for those affected by my absence this past month. Just as the site had come back online I had come home from work to find my wife had made a suicide attempt. Needless to say my priorities have been in a different place while I worked on getting her help, while also maintaining the home and working. I've done enough now to feel comfortable relaxing a bit, but I'll tell you the last month has been exhausting and I might be a tad bit slow getting back into new content.

So sorry to hear about the struggle you and your wife are going through. Here's to hoping that some light can shine through for your family in what can only have been a dark time for everyone. We haven't had any characters work together or interact much, but I'm glad to see you on here posting and saying hello anyways. Stay strong and full of love, friend!

Take all the time in the world you need mate. Post as your life allows, we will still be here when you're ready. Sorry to hear times have been rough, but good on your for tending your priorities man, infinite respect. Support is here if you need it, just let us know what we can do. Glad to see you back mate, hope the future is steady from here on out.

I'm so sorry to hear about that. I can only imagine what that is like for you. Take all the time you need. Support will be here if you need it. In the meantime, I'll be working on Puppet parts/techniques for when you are ready to come back. 

Edited by Tw33dle