Kiyoshi

KISS

^_^+Jan 25 2006, 12:53 AM-->

QUOTE (^_^ @ Jan 25 2006, 12:53 AM)
Who're the featured characters? I recognize Skye in the middle, but neither of the others.

Let's see...

Stereotyped Emo Hairstyle= Kiyoshi

Steroids= Freelancer

Perverted guy getting beat to a pulp= Who else but Se7en...?

Anyway, Keep it up, Kiyoshi... Nothing more entertaining than high school violence... Unless, of course, it's high school violence featuring me...

Edited by Mokujin

Oh and I think the girl is Itako if you are going with the original plot thigny... cuz the name of the manga was supposidly K.I.S.S. standing for Kiyoshi Itako Snowman Seven

Yes, thats a good idea and anyone with a higher authority on this site than me, please changed the title of this thread to KISS.. yah, that would be great.

Now for Itako to stand for the "I' ...maybe, maybe not. There will be definitely a girl in the manga whom all the guys will fall for but you'll have to be patient and see.

I got a new job so things have been slow in the drawing process but I should have more up in the next few days.

I can't answer that Rei cuz I dun know myself. Whenever I have time is probably the best way to say it.

I have to admit, excellent work. This should be interesting to keep up with. Can't wait for the next pages, and hope that you continue. Best of luck, and take care and have fun.

Thanks Bassi but the reason you've never heard of it cuz I'm making it... Hmmm I wonder if this will actually become a hit and eventually turned into an anime... XD XD XD

I know why manga ka take awhile to complete their manga now cuz it takes time to ink them... and for the moment I decided to add captions to the sketche pages to get the story going. A few is posted up above and about to post two more...

Yeah Se7en Korean Pop Star xDD... yeaaa new page made me sad.... that can't do that to manga version me! I tellz ya!

Edited by Lucky Se7en

Wow, this thread now has its own section.. very important XD

Posted 4 more and might be able to do three more if I have time.

I had that in mind from the start Shizuki.

Edited by Kiyoshi