Kiyoshi

KISS

I'm thinking about stopping the manga for 2 - 3 months or more. It's gonna be hectic since I'm about to graduate soon and I have to think about other things. Also ShiokazeCon is coming up and I need to work on my cosplay and singing skills XD XD It may be more than that though... or perhaps stop it entirely. I'm kinda getting tired of it. Sorry if this is in any way a dissappointment to anyone but life sucks.

Weeeee! That was great! Shame I'm not in it...but I don't expect to be. I'm an old member that nobody knows..its sad, but true. (In fact, that'd just be funny if I popped up as some guy whos been around forever that nobody knows....lol)

But anyways...GREAT JORB!

APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!

;)

Expect some pages up in a few hours and it would have been sooner but some things came up unexpectly.

Really.. what does C-chan have that I don't?! XD oh.. i know...

Hmmm my scanner sucks.. anyway, I changed a few things.. Itako is now the short hair girl and Nayuki will be featured later as a transfer student -- so dismiss what Seven says in pg 15. There will be a new cover tomorrow.

I do hope that shy-looking, blushing kid is nothing more than an illusion to Seven's eyes... And that he is, in truth, about to crush his nose into dust with polite right cross... Because if he isn't...

Edited by Mokujin

How'd you know I cheat when I play YGH... even though I haven't played since 8th grade Geometry... fun times

We'd take this guy's YGH cards and made decks and played em during Geometry... and we played Pokemon too because it was badass ;D

Great Job... and you fooled me with that little lie of yours. Even though I read the topic today... I'm gullible sometimes

Personally, I think Kiyo is going to make Seven and Moku gay lovers. Because he's crazy like that : D

Guest Itako

Man, I wish I was telling the truth. T.T

Nnnyah... Seven's not very observent, eh? I mean... the boy's uniform has got to indicate something...

T___T I'm not that dorky. D:

I will keel u wif mi cat of duuuuuum! DUUUUUM!

...Do you maybe want to try that again?

... Am I playing You-Gay-Ho? I am.

I need to go shower now... I feel dirty.

That aside, you had me going there Kiyoshi >_< You should have said that it would be becoming a magical girl manga though.

lawlz i just noticed this thread XDDD is kat that girl with the cat ears and the mural on the wall?

Yup, Kat is the one with the cat ears, painting a cat in a happy garden to reflect NA.. XD XD

Rei could be a bit smaller-Yeah, I love the little guys.  It'd be great if you could great Kat to color the manga.

Hm... a bit smaller? Are you short or something? Anyway I figured Rei would look ordinary but very strong and athletic. ::shrug::

I do hope that shy-looking, blushing kid is nothing more than an illusion to Seven's eyes... And that he is, in truth, about to crush his nose into dust with polite right cross... Because if he isn't...

Um I guess you saw it coming XD

How'd you know I cheat when I play YGH... even though I haven't played since 8th grade Geometry... fun times

We'd take this guy's YGH cards and made decks and played em during Geometry... and we played Pokemon too because it was badass ;D

Great Job... and you fooled me with that little lie of yours. Even though I read the topic today... I'm gullible sometimes

Personally, I think Kiyo is going to make Seven and Moku gay lovers. Because he's crazy like that : D

Haha the funny thing is that I didn't know... how do you cheat anyway?! Unless you're playing against someone inexperienced or a little kid.

o.o I didn't think of that but it may come into play now that you mention it... XD

Man, I wish I was telling the truth.  T.T

Nnnyah... Seven's not very observent, eh?  I mean... the boy's uniform has got to indicate something...

So between you and C-chan isn't true? Let me talk to C-chan and see what I can do.. ::grin::

I guess Seven has just fallen head over heels for Mokujin -- XD Or maybe Seven figures Mokujin (believing Mokujin is a she) likes wearing boy uniforms. Ya know like Momiji from Fruits Basket... he likes wearing girls uniforms...XD

T___T I'm not that dorky. D:

I will keel u wif mi cat of duuuuuum! DUUUUUM!

Well, it says on the sign up list that you're the hot dorky art girl -- so thats what I made you XD Dum?? XD

...Do you maybe want to try that again?

... Am I playing You-Gay-Ho? I am.

I need to go shower now... I feel dirty.

That aside, you had me going there Kiyoshi >_< You should have said that it would be becoming a magical girl manga though.

I thought you would play it MD.. XD

Hmmm thats not a bad idea..not a bad idea at all...

Newly featured in Page 17 : Maelstrom, Ayame, Ransho, Choong, Hannah, Ramen, Arashi, and Rei. Hannah isn't really from NA.. but from another forum. I couldn't think of any more girls here... and the forum is she part of will play in a part with the story. I guess.

Whoa! Cool! And the best of all, I won over Rei!!!

IMO this manga is perfect. Keep the good work.

and what's the "half thing" I have on my head? Is it something like what shikamaru have?

Hm... a bit smaller? Are you short or something? Anyway I figured Rei would look ordinary but very strong and athletic. ::shrug::

I'm average high for a man, but rather short for the ‘business' You don't need to change it.

Want to know how I cheat in YGH? Just to let you know I cheat only in YGH because its such a lame tcg... I also cheat on tests... and hw... dam I cheat too much.

1) Draw when they don't pay attention

2) Don't write down life points so you just switch em up

3) When it is your turn to draw use a double-lift and draw 2 ;D

4) Switch your magic/trap cards when needs be

5) Mess with the rules on my cards

6) Mess with the rules on their cards

7) Use MTG's stack, which ultimately confuses most YGH players

I <3 #3 and 7

This is how I cheat on tests

1) Write answers on piece of paper

2) write answers on body

3) open the book during the test

4) look at someone else's answer

5) print answers and attach them to bubblegum case, then read the food information thingy

6) Before the test search the teacher's desk for the answers and quickly memorize ;D

7) Never write your name... until you turn in the test. At that point you would search for the your smartest classmates test and check your answers with theirs and make necessary changes. Do it quickly btw and if teacher asks just say you were writing your name and date ;D

#6 is pretty hard to do...

O_O

Well, I won tournaments back in my day when I used a Lockdown deck with Yata ^_^ So, you wouldn't be able to pull any of that stuff on me! I would be suspicious if you somehow had cards in your hand when I take them away XD XD

Yeah Arashi, your hairdo is kinda like Shikamarus.

Maelstrom, you're between Ayame and Kiyoshi.