Kiyoshi

KISS

lol you are the pirate king no? well, I'll think of something extreme.

Snowman aka Skye now, is the third.

Edited by Kiyoshi

Even I can't wait to see what will happen after Seven makes his next move...

I say we force Drake to grow his hair out for the next few years... Then he can become Axl Rose, what he's always dreamed of...

So, basically you want to be "oral sechs"...? Now, if I had never spoken to Ganger in my entire life, I would probably consider that disturbing...

Edited by Mokujin

Hey Kiyo, excelent work! You are the man! I loved... well... EVERYTHING!

And I still wonder if I can be part of it, you haven't answered me yet... >_< I'm like the only NA veteran that isn't in the manga...

Guest Draiko

Oh my...I'm a princess in the uncharted land of Dragonville...I would never expect for me to be in a comic, let a alone this one! This is so freakin awsome! *cries with joy* T_T

Dun worry Arashi, you'll be in it and I still have to introduce about 7 or 8 more characters like Ayame and Ironwolf. Thinking about it, there's gonna be a lot of characters in this story and I'm gonna put a cap on it soon.

I dun really get your post Mokujin.

Everyone is about the same age in it too if anyone is wondering. There will be color one day. I doubt it will be soon.

Thanks everyone for your compliments, I feel special XD

Guest matrim

This is funny, I have to admit. Lucky is portrayed perfectly. He has the same streak with women he has in real life. I can't wait to see how everyone else is portrayed. I'm also curious how i'll turn out.

Also, an excellent work of the artistry.

Edited by matrim

wow

that comic is funny xD

especially when seven gets pwnt xD

draw more of seven getting rejected and pwnt by girls xD

i wanna see him get rejected and beaten half to death by nayuki xD

Hmmm drawing seven getting rejected isn't a problem, but drawing different cute girls to go with it XD Its like a waste of characters... anywho, seven got enough attention for now with the childhood flashback and im gonna concentrate on other characters like with Kat's painting mural scene.

Nyah, hurry up, cause I wanna see pinky hit on the girl with the silver hair.

Dun tell me what to do!! That WAS my job!

>.> It's finals right now so I dun have time to draw anything at the moment -- plus, I'm moving in with friends XD

This is funny, I have to admit. Lucky is portrayed perfectly. He has the same streak with women he has in real life. I can't wait to see how everyone else is portrayed. I'm also curious how i'll turn out.

Also, an excellent work of the artistry.

Thanks Matrim and actually... you're in one of the pages -- when class A-8 is revealed... XD

Guest matrim

I am? I looked back, and my guess is the guy with the book. If i'm wrong please inform me. Thank you. Can't wait to see more. Good luck moving in with friends. I know it can be a bit of a hassle, and often when things go bad everyone looks for the scapegoat. Don't end up being that person (unless you're me, or you have some sort of plan involving being the scapegoat.). It isn't a fun place to be. Sorry. I'm rambling again. I'm going back to writing my fanfics, and other stories. Take care and have fun.

And here's a toast to your moving. Here here. (holds up a glass of scotch and then downs it in one gulp.)

I look forward to continued pages.