Kiyoshi

KISS

Double-Lift is fun to do ;D

My friend cheats by forcing the cards he wants to the top of his deck >.>

I used to use a Jap Devil Franken deck...which pwnt all... Usually a turn 2 kill ;D

Oh yeah which reminds me

8) Always use Jap cards... because then you can lie about what the effects are ;D

Wow, could've sworn I posted last. Ohwell, anyway, interesting choice of hair. Would've preferred something spikey, but that'll work. Especially considering the fact that I never thought I'd be in the manga to begin with. Thanks for including me, haha. ^^;

Edited by Maelstrom

Mrr. I need to learn to cheat at cards. I can only do basic stuff.

Kiyo: Nice page, but methinks this is more characters than you'll ever be able to get any story done with.

Who's the sunglasses guy again? He looks rockin'.

And! As to what you think I look like, I direct you to this picture that I posted a while ago:

me1kp.th.jpg

Guest giantpanda

i feel special because i was unentiontionally put in the

second page as an alarm clock yeah go pandas. lol

Edited by giantpanda

Double-Lift is fun to do ;D

My friend cheats by forcing the cards he wants to the top of his deck >.>

I used to use a Jap Devil Franken deck...which pwnt all... Usually a turn 2 kill ;D

Oh yeah which reminds me

8) Always use Jap cards... because then you can lie about what the effects are ;D

Haha, Devil Franken? Everyone knows what that card is: Cyber Stein. Can't cheat with that anymore.

To Kiyoshi: I like how you incorporated a lot of the characters in there. It's really cool. Still, you haven't put ME in, which is lame :P. Haha.

Edited by Kenji-San

you know what card I like using to counter Devil Franken?

KURIBOH!! hahahahah

Kenji, I did. You're the one who kinda looks like sasuke with the scratch marks yelling somehting about punks.

Why is KISS dying...? Update, Kiyoshi... I order thee...

IIf you don't... I'll be forced to put together a horrific stick-figure version that will make people cry on sight...

Edited by Mokujin

Hi! It's been awhile, ne?

Hmmm yeah, I just heard Seven is leaving and its abit hard considering two of the main chars are gone (the other Snowman/Link) + im not here that much either.

I've been spending alot of my time offline.. i'll check the basic stuff daily (like myspace XD ) but other things interest me now thus having not much time to draw. I still cosplay too and that has grown since I joined a cosplay group. Wanna see them?

1229608096_l.jpg

i'm not in it cuz they asked me after my performance at shiokaze but yeah thats most of them. smexy.

Also, I didn't know what to do after the moku-punch. Hit a dead end. Couldn't think of anything funny XD

Perhaps one day motivation will come back to me.. but dun see it soon. Have a nice day :P