abstractnotion

K O R E Studios

Guest The Flâneur

If you take away to much, the picture will fall a part as a hole and will be smaller in size and may start to distort.. Idk, I think it looks good.

PS: 7, if you can PM the links to the logos you made, I would print them out and talk to my art teacher about mass producing them at a lower price, cause yeah, that would be kool. D:

PS2: yes to many X's XD

Eh, Mass producing them at a lower price but at the cost of materials and the "I don't have to think on where to send them" type thing. +The profit to work margin is better by using a website then it is if we do all the work.

Uhm, I wasn't sure if I could ask for a second one. But, I thought I would ask anyway.

I just had a thought about a cool sig. It's from the game Parasite Eve 1. The girl's name is Aya Brea. I was wondering if you could make sig with her in it? And the words "The greatest foe lies within..." On it.

If I can't get a second one, that's chill.

Guest The Flâneur

Aiyoku, I need some links and or pictures so I can check it out, Im very unfamilliar with it. I'll make it look good D:

Fabulous! Okay, well, I haven't really decided what kind of picture to use. But! Here are some pictures of her, hopefully it helps.

BAM!

I like her in this one...

Shing!

This is what she looks like in the game.

Splash!

This is a cool one too.

Shazam!

Ulitmately, I like the blue of her eyes and..I don't have a preference on whether she is in the black dress or not. Hopefully this helped?? I like her face as well. Need any thing else, just let me know. :(

As you can see, I'm currently at a loss for a sig at the moment, and was wondering if one of you would like to make one for me.

I'd like a sig with Sasori, showing his true form if you can find it.

In general I'd like the sig to be red and black, with the text Mlaku somewhere on it.

Other than that, you can do whatever.

I'd also like to compliment you guys on your excellent work.

Guest The Flâneur

Here you go, could not find anything good to flow with it then I finally tried some of this.

parasiteevemv2.png

Photobucket isnt working for me.. mofos

[img=http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8900/parasiteevemv2.png]

-----

Kay I'll see what I can scrape up, if I cant find anything good(or if im stuck) I'll had it over to 7/notion

Guest The Flâneur

I cant believe you guys left me with this.... I hate you...

Ehhh, I'll do sigs that I'll be comptorable with..

Be posting later.