Ravage Nocturne

Azzy's Sketches

Foreword: I'm not very talented, nor do I claim to be. These are just recent attempts to get back into drawing after...a five or so year gap, I think. Tried to start with some NA stuff.

[ANBU Warr]

My prized drawing of Warr as an ANBU. I think it came out relatively well, despite my clipping his weapon on the scanner ;o;

[Nachoooooos]

My butchering of Nachos' character. He started looking too old, so I went with that (I don't draw kids well) and made a future version that likely doesn't match his taste

[Failure]

This was going to be Warr holding Kaori, but neither looked like the characters they are. Was mostly an experiment in 'positioning' that I failed

[Nude Kaori]

I think I got the body down, but it was much too toned for my taste. Femininity was hard on this one, first nude sketch in seven years. Poorly done face. :(

[Cap'n Kaori <3]

My favorite, and the cutest. Kaori in a Navy Captain's outfit. No legs because I didn't want to mess it up (and since I only wanted to show her upper body)

[Kaori Face]

Horrible, but it was my second drawing in over four some-odd years. Tried to get a close up over her appearance

[First Kaori Sketch]

Intended only to showcase her general outfit

[Who Owns Who~]

Just to remind everyone who owns who~

[Alternate Kaori]

Proportions look odd due to the lower 'skirt'. Boots look a little wide, but they were intended to

[Child Kaori Kimono]

Poorly done, but getting better

They're over all good, aside from that falsehood, 'who owns who', thing. Warrusu bows down to no living being, and few immortal beings. Run from them? Damn straight. Bow Down? No.

Not to mention he could make that thing rusthax, technically. D<

They're over all good, aside from that falsehood, 'who owns who', thing. Warrusu bows down to no living being, and few immortal beings. Run from them? Damn straight. Bow Down? No.

Not to mention he could make that thing rusthax, technically. D<

love is immune to rust.

Can't break those chains, son.

The female back is very difficult. Too little definition, and it's worthless. Too much, and it's too toned and masculine. After seven years, I can't find the right balance. I'll figure it out the more practice I get in, but I didn't think it was too bad for someone so new to it again.

Nude drawings are very, very difficult though, in my defense. I mean, yeah, it sucks, but it's not (too) bad.

I like to think the ass was defined well.

Yes, it is actually good. Problem that made it manly to me were the shoulders. Should have just looked at nude portrait models on yahoo images or something, and checked the back. under those shoulders it is womenly........although a female ninja probably would have masculine shoulders.

Yes, it is actually good. Problem that made it manly to me were the shoulders. Should have just looked at nude portrait models on yahoo images or something, and checked the back. under those shoulders it is womenly........although a female ninja probably would have masculine shoulders.

I do all my drawings free hand. I will reference another picture before I draw. Once I start, I don't check back.

Don't know why.

Exception is when I have a live model.

That's when my drawings are actually good.

I guess I should comment on the ass.

Nice Job.

Edit: Whats wrong with the nude is that the shoulders are to wide, tone them down a bit, even though it might be hard with that angle. Though you probably already know this and are to lazy >__>;

Edited by Crim Reaper

[umikoi Kamasu without Hat]

(Eh, it's decent)

[umikoi Kamasu with Hat]

(Two-minute sketch :D)

[Probably my 3rd Character; Tai/Ditch Medicine Chick]

(Came out more masculine than intended; not supposed to be too feminine, but still...)

[New Character; Alternate]

(Thought this outfit was better suited to her dark nature! NOTE: In the 'mouth' on the cover, it's an eyeball in the middle. It didn't come out right; looked better on paper)

[Nankan Nasake (Close)]

(Eyes came out so weird)

[Nankan Nasake]

(Probably like this best)

Edited by Ravage Nocturne