Rhapsody

Nintendo Ftw.

DS games. Suggest them.

I own the New Super Mario Bros, and Nintendogs (Dalmatian). My DS is Mario themed, so I'd like to steer-clear of any more mario games. D: I only really need one scroller. I like most genres. I already have my sights set on Brain Age, but I would like an RPG to actually play through.

Suggestions of PS2 games alre also welcome~! I haven't played a new one in ages. D:

Scroller, you say? METAL SLUG 7. Oh, only one of those, huh?

Get Brain Age. And if you want, Brain Age 2. I'd also suggest Vision Age (or whatever it's called) if you're into that kind of thing.

Well then, I'm gonna have to recommend against most fighting games, as they tend to fail on handheld consoles. This means, no MK, no GG, none of that.

RPG? I've not actually played through any for the DS, but I know FF3 to be pretty decent, despite having not finished it.

Oh yeah, snag the Phoenix Wright series if you can. Good stuff.

Now, normally, I'd suggest getting an additional piece of "equipment" for your DS, but it's against the legal terms of use for the site. :/

The World Ends With You, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, All 3 Castlevania Games (Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia).

I'll also repeat the suggestions for the Persona games, because they're that good. Almost any Shin Megami Tensei game is a great choice, really.

Really? You serious? That's like Ultra-Extreme-Nightmare Mode playing right there.

It's an amazing game. I had my doubts about it before I tried out a demo in store; now I'm convinced that it's one of the best DS games out there.

If you need a game that will be worth the $$$, FFT:A2 has taken me over 100 hours and I'm not sure if I'm even close to finishing. (Granted, I leave my DS on a bit, just like all other RPGs, but I'm really surprised at how much there is to do. But, I could also compare some of the management in it to an Excel spreadsheet... soo, it might depend on the person ;p)

TWEWY is amazing, I need to finish that :D

Castlevania's are fun too.