Full-metal Dragon

Power Up!! ----^

That argument makes no sense. Why would God Kyon create a 'subordinate' Haruhi who in reality, still has just as much reality warping power as he does? Furthermore, he is also ignorant of his powers, but none of the SOS Brigade are aware of it either. In that case, both Kyon and Haruhi have a crush on each other and willed each other into existence, but neither of them know about it. Furthermore, in the same way that Kyon, Nagato, Mikuru, and Koizumi are doing their best to keep Haruhi entertained, does that also mean that Haruhi, Nagato, Mikuru, and Koizumi are doing their best to keep Kyon entertained? That means the only true people who know what's going on are Nagato, Mikuru, and Koizumi.

Which is ok with me, since Nagato is the best.

Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night. His summoning techniques and the ability to break celestial law ruins days.

Gates of Babylon is pretty awesome, but my favourite T-M power will always be the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception. Yes I'm boring for picking the main character's ability, but it's just so awesome.

EDIT: also, omnipotence (or anything close to it) is the most boring power ever.

Edited by Ozma

Athena was 'born from Zeus' head', and she's a godess. Likewise, I believe Haruhi is a similar case.

I believe it mostly because of the hints being dropped throughout the series, and that within seconds of Kyon's appearance, he announced all these things he believed in as a kid. Then within the next few minutes Haruhi appears with the same beliefs and suddenly the world gets sucked into this endless game of amusing her?

I WANT Kyon to be god, for the simple fact that Haruhi is a terrible, terrible person, and she has no issue harming others for her own amusement. Atleast Kyon is sane.

I believe it mostly because of the hints being dropped throughout the series, and that within seconds of Kyon's appearance, he announced all these things he believed in as a kid. Then within the next few minutes Haruhi appears with the same beliefs and suddenly the world gets sucked into this endless game of amusing her?

You could use that argument to explain that Kyon created Haruhi and the whole scenario, but you can also reverse that and say that because of Kyon's childhood interests that is why he was selected by Haruhi. We don't know if Kyon was created by Haruhi or if Kyon was merely selected.

edit: Also, would Kyon really create something so troublesome for himself?

Edited by Arachanox

I remember Kyon telling Haruhi to basically give up on that kind of stuff, and that's when she made the SOS Brigade.

That could be he himself finally giving up the last straw of ESPers, Aliens, and Time Travelers, but deep down still wishing they were true, and Haruhi has a catalyst ended up bringing them into his life.

Kyon, as we've seen, is kind of a boring person, he needs someone like Haruhi to show him how to have actual fun, and in turn, he acts as her leash when she gets too out of hand. He's the only person she'll actually listen to.

We're totally derailing this. xD

TOPIC DERAILMENT IS A PRODUCTIVE WAY TO ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL POSTCOUNT.

In addition, Nagato should be greater than Haruhi because unlike Haruhi, Nagato actually has control of her reality-warping powers.

Side Note: Lololol Endless Eight trolling.

"Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu", or "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". Personally I think it is amazing, but it is really up to personal taste due to its random and unorthodox storyline.

Haruhi's a complete bitch though, and sometimes I wish Kyon would just get up and punch her across the room.

Well, atleast I have fanfictions for that.

I would never condone such actions D:

Haruhi is just too awesome for that. Also, emotionally destabilizing Haruhi (due to punches from Kyon being interpreted as feelings of hatred) could end badly.