Cho Hakkai

The Game Arc

Hey Folk~

Silly ol' billy Hakkai here. Now, you may be wondering what am I doing posting in Village Relations, but not in any village? Well you see, when the time skip happens, I plan on getting an arc going on. Now, it's a mini arc. Nothing big like the NCIA. Nothing like that at all.

But, I want a lot of characters to get involved with this. Don't let level affect your thoughts of joining this arc because I need people who are low levels and high ones too. If I end up getting only low level ninja or high level ninja, I can work with it, but I really want to get both because that will make the experience of this arc that much better. Also! If you have a character who is in a village, join. If you have a character who is not in a village, join. If you have a character who is in no way shape or form a ninja, join. The more diverse the characters the more fun it will be. I assure when I get really into RP ideas, they end up being awesome jawesome sauce-tastic!

Ok, so as of right now, I have 0 characters (this is likely to change... hopefully D=). To begin with I want 8. Now, even if you don't sign up, there are a couple people who I want to join this and they will be contacted in their own manner. If you feel like this idea is for you, then sign up here!

Copypasta this sheet and post it plox.

Username:

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Character Level:

Character Rank:

Character Village:

If not in a village, why are they missing?:

Now, you'll have the option of joining the Arc IC. If you feel like changing your mind, I'll be fine with it. I just hope I don't end up getting like two people ._. Lame. Oh and GM/modmins if you want to join you can feel free to make an NPC for the Arc, whether they are one time things or actual characters in the arc team. That'd help me mucho!

Oh, and two more things. One: I have no idea how long the arc will take. I'm assume at least a month, but that's if EVERYONE is on task all the time and I'm sure we all know how that is. I know this all too well. So if someone is taking up too much time, I'll just move on. Two: There are several chanced for your character to die or do really well in. This arc is supposed to make you think about every move you make, or you'll get rammed. I won't say anything about how it's going to work, but I assure you it'll be fun in the end.

Konohagakure no Sato Characters

Kumogakure no Sato Characters

Kusagakure no Sato Characters

Iwagakure no Sato Characters

Kirigakure no Sato Characters

Yukigakure no Sato Characters

Otogakure no Sato Characters

Sunagakure no Sato Characters

Amegakure no Sato Characters

Gennin Characters

Chuunin Characters

Jounin+ Characters

Current Characters:

~ Hyuuga Kisoku (Tsu)

~ Admon Nakamura (Baromosa)

~ Doente (Volratho)

~ Akimichi Mosa (Khaos)

~ Kizai Seiji (Rilon)

~ Aburame, Yasuragi (Mr. Softy)

~ Kato Akira (burne451)

~ Hitsugaya Toushirou (Hitsugaya Toushirou)

~ Henkashun Kaizen (Wolfnin)

~ Shiro-Akuma Izai (Full-Metal Dragon)

~

Edited by Cho Hakkai

Hey, I'd be wiling to make an NPC for this. If this takes place after the Yuki arc, I think I'd be able to put my Nara in.... otherwise, I can put in my 2nd character (after the time skip I'll be making a second char)! Lemme know which one you'd prefer. :P

Edited by Takius

Rilon: Post the information anyway.

Tak: It'll be right after the timeskip. So it'll probably happen with the Yuki Arc. It's up to you on what you want to do.

Baro: Post your character's stuff then. I mean, if not, I still may get in contact with your character IC.

EDIT: The topic has been moved so that people can actually post here o.o

Edited by Cho Hakkai

Provisionally. Certainly.

Username: Khaos

Character Name: Akimichi Mosa

Character Gender: Male

Character Level: 23

PTS Character Level: ??

Current Character Rank: Gennin

PTS Character Rank: Chuunin

Character Village: Konoha

Edited by Khaos

All people who applied are in the system nao.

MD: There's no joining late sadly. It's once you are in, it's hard to get out.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to see some more diversity from villages. Konoha is good and all, but they are dominating. I am going to have one or two more Konoha people, but no more. And the Konoha people must be Chuunin+ because I have one chuunin.

Edited by Cho Hakkai

Oh noes!

Do I smell another dimension or something of the 'physically hard to get out of' variety...?

In any case, the Konoha nin signed up will more than likely be chuunin post time-skip save for anyone who decides their character won't rank up...

Still in for the record.