Ravage Nocturne

Azzy's Riddle Thread!

I wanna say a clock.

"One" is the current hour.

"Eleven" are the other hours

"Eleven" come back because time still goes.

.....you never cease to amaze me. The prize is yours, my friend. Sheesh, I really need to make these harder. But DANG if you ever came sooo close to -exactly- what I had (It was a bit off, but it's way too close to ignore)

NEW RULE ADDITION--

After ten failed guesses, you (three people at least) May choose to have a hint; if you refuse to have a hint, the prize will be x1.5 (Oh, expect them to get a LOT harder than this feeble oe)

Rather disappointed no one found the reference to me...oh well, maybe next time. I will add the new riddle to the batch shortly. (Remember Phantasy, you may comment, but you cannot win another prize for one week)

Guest Birth

I could never picture 1 hour killing 11 hours. I mean my mind is abstact, but the constant murder made me think of war. You're a tricky son-of-a-snuffalumongooseus, you know that Ravage.

Guest matrim

I think he'll take that as a compliment. Ravage is a pretty intelligent guy, and these riddles have only reinforced that theory of mine. Keep up the good work, Ravage. Thanks again for giving me something to do on my free time.

Guest sasukepwnz

Where are the riddles?

i gotone,

there si a man lying on the ground next to a rock there are no visible wounds and he is not bleeding internally, how did he die and who is he?

Edited by sasukepwnz

Guest itachihatake
Where are the riddles?

i gotone,

there si a man lying on the ground next to a rock there are no visible wounds and he is not bleeding internally, how did he die and who is he?

Superman, the guy, is dead because the rock is kryptonite (K is the right way to spell kryptonite!!)