Weapon Type: Twinsword
Size: Medium
Level: 0 (See Clause)
Chakra: 0/1,000
Special:

--Chakra Blade
--Indestructible
--Unique

The Power of One: Hiramekarei is unique among its brethren being the only one of the seven swords capable of turning the user's raw chakra into a weapon. The blade itself is merely an instrument in which the user funnels their chakra into, wreathing the sword in power.

The user may choose to apply their ninjutsu modifier to attacks with this weapon rather than their taijutsu modifier.

Scion of Creativity: Though Hiramekarei looks like a sword on the outside, it is actually far more than it appears. Once mastered, the wielder of the sword will no longer view Twinsword as a weapon, but rather as an extension of their imagination. By emitting chakra from the two points at the tip of the blade, the user is able to sculpt and even extend the shape of the chakra into different forms. These forms are limited only by the wielder's creativity.

User may use the “Scion of Creativity” Advanced System. When Hiramekarei is a medium weapon, it has a 10% higher chance to hit. Likewise, when Hiramekarei is a large weapon, all attacks against a shield or barrier is dealt critical damage. By default, the sword is Medium Twinsword. 

Elemental Conductor: Hiramekarei was forged from some of the most chakra-sensitive metals found on the planet, some of which are customarily used to discover latent elemental potential in young shinobi. Due to this, whenever Twinsword's wielder utilizes an elemental ninjutsu technique, the blade will pick up on the feedback in their tenketsu and the shroud of chakra around the sword will begin to adapt to the change by becoming that element.

Attacks made with Hiramekarei may be considered to be the same element as the last elemental ninjutsu technique utilized by the user. Apply any and all bonuses that the element would normally provide to attacks with Hiramekarei. If the last technique utilized multiple elements, the user may choose which element they wish to apply to each swing. Otherwise Hiramekarei deals 'void' damage until an element is used.

Chakra Conduit: Due to Hiramekarei being forged from such chakra-sensitive materials, it is capable of being used as a form of 'chakra battery' by the user. Though the blade is relatively lightweight when completely drained of chakra, the user may dedicate a chunk of their time to meditating and filling the sword for later use with their own reservoir.  Although this inevitably ends up making the blade heavier and harder to carry, it is arguably worth it when using the chakra within as a mid-battle burst of strength.

User must complete a training thread to infuse Hiramekarei with chakra. For every 10 words of training, +2 Chakra is stored. This may not exceed 1,000 maximum chakra. During a User’s set-up phase, they may restore x amount of chakra, where x is equal to the amount of energy stored in the sword. An item with this [or a similar] effect may only be used once per battle, and the amount of chakra restored may never exceed the User's base. If Hiramekarei is filled with 1,000 chakra, the user deals +30% base damage with all attacks with this weapon. Does not stack with other similar weapon effects.

Description: Arguably the first of the Seven Swords forged, Hiramekarei is seemingly one of, if not the only one of the legendary blades that have never had to be reclaimed by Kirigakure no Sato. Created and owned by the Shodai Mizukage before being further improved by Zandoran Koginu, Hiramekarei has been passed down between Kage and Kage guards for generations. Though the other six swords have typically been passed down to their successors because of their shows of strength, the Hiramkarei has only been given to those that the previous wielder has trusted with their life.

The weapon features a wide, flat blade with two curved indentations near its base, creating a sort of cross-guard. Two handles are connected to one another by a short length of cord, earning it the title of "twinsword" (双刀, sōtō). The overall sword looks like a flounder fish in shape and is also very heavy when filled with chakra. The sword is capable of storing chakra and the two holes at the tip of the blade emit it on command. This can then be formed into various weapons, including a hammer or a longer sword. The size of the resulting weapon appears to depend upon the amount of chakra stored up beforehand, meaning a larger quantity will be met with a similar increase in the weapon's ultimate size. These weapons are also formed with notable speed.

Cost: 6000 word quest to find it and obtain it. This quest will consist of, in the least, reading up on the legends of the sword, looking for it's probable whereabouts, and for information on the current member of the seven swordsmen who uses it or the last member who used it/its last known whereabouts. Once the 6000 words of questing to find the current owner or it's last hiding spot ends, a D100 must be rolled, and to obtain the sword, the user must roll over 100-X, where X is their level. If they do not roll the amount necessary to gain the sword, they may write 2000 more words to try again, and upon this try, they will roll a D100 with a target number of 75-X, where X is their level. If they fail this roll, the user may write 1000 more words, and roll a D100 once more, with a target number being 60-X, where X is their level. If they succeed, they can find the ancient hiding place of Hiramekarei, and are able to retrieve it. If they continue to fail, they must write another 1000 words and roll a D100 once more, with a target number being 60-X, where X is their level. This continues until they finally succeed. Questing must be done within Mizu no Kuni, and any questing for this sword must have Eechi-go's or Azure's prior permission.

Clause; This sword, just like every other sword amongst the legendary swords of the Seven Shinobi Swords of Kirigakure no Sato, is considered level '0' until the user has trained at least 4000 words with it. Following this training, it is considered level 10. 2000 more words of training is required to make the sword grow to its next stage, which its final stage, which is level 20. All of the Seven Swords of Kirigakure no Sato can have their level upgraded via $, but not until the user has reached the 'maximum base potential' of the blade, and mastered it.

Ownership; Imbued with the soul of the Shodai, Hiramekarei is the only sword of the original seven to never fall out of Kirigakure possession. Any ninja whom would try to take Hiramekarei must quest for it within Mizu no Kuni. In addition, no abilities of this sword are considered "activied" and user suffers 10% reduction in their to-hit until the potenial user has trained to mastered it, completing the 6000 words and unlocking it's 20 weapon levels.

Elemental Conductor...why not just say the user can choose one of their element specialties, and if they don't have one, treat it as void? Simplifies this whole "Last jutsu used" nonsense.

Considering how this is a canon sword that has no evidence that it can actually do that, nor any real statistical benefit as per our system, there's not much of a point in making that an ability in its own right. If the user really wanted to, they could theoretically do that with 'Scion of Creativity'.

Well...that's all well and good, except that you're kind of late with this requirement seeing as how half of the Seven Swords have already been posted/approved without those labels. I'm not going to start slapping these on when half of them have been approved without that requirement, especially in the case of Nibble who has been practicing with a greatsword all his life because Samehada is swung the same way. At its core this thing is still a greatsword, as is Samehad and the Cleaver.

Your problem is already addressed with the quest + training required to even use the thing.

I'd argue that this and Samehada aren't swung the same way at all. This one is a chakra based weapon, its like the Green Lantern's ring in my mind, and Samehada doesn't fight like that at all. Samehada is canonically called a great sword.

I'm aware I'm late to the party, but I wasn't a mod when the Cleaver, Samehada, Ensui, and all the originals were being posted. It's not a hardcore issue, I just thought it seemed logical to me.

Though, Samehada and Kubikiribocho could use a renovation.

Of course, but the option to swing this thing like a greatsword and still be as good with it as someone who can't is there. I'd say forcing a label on this particular weapon is somewhat useless due to the fact that you can change its weapon type at will. And honestly, what makes these seven weapons require special types? I mean the concept of the seven swords is canon, but half of them aren't actually. If its because its a legendary weapon then we should be pulling back just about every single legendary weapon to change their types to something unique.

All and all, its not really worth it, especially when you have someone like Nibble/Arisu who have trained their entire lives (14 years or so for Nibble) and having skills that bolster the user of greatswords only to have those skills no longer apply to Samehada/Seversword. And while we could, in theory, switch all those skills to apply to those weapons, then we come across the problem where one of them is forced to fight without their legendary weapon and have to pick up a normal greatsword again. Suddenly its 'oh god I've been wielding this type of weapon for 15 years but I completely forgot how to use it!'. Its more of a logic issue to me.

Yeah, I still think Hiramekarei would be different... two handles changes the equation a little.

But, the ones like Kiba and Shibuki definitely should have their own classification, just because... they're so unique. A paper cutter =/= a greatsword. Haha.

And I suggested the revamps on the other two just because Kubikiribocho doesn't currently have a skill that let's it repair itself with blood (Which is super cool in my opinion.) and I don't think Samehada has an ability that lets it specifically cut chakra. (Another cool one.)

I'm fine with this as it reads currently, though there is one point of confusion. On Chakra Conduit, does the line "the user deals 30% base damage with all attacks with this weapon." mean that they deal 30% -additional- base damage? Or is the base damage for the weapon actually reduced if it has 1000 chakra stored in it?

While I'm okay with it as is, being that it is a legendary weapon... I'm still out of the loop, so I'm going to just ask/mention: Does it stack with razor edge? And will it be allowed to break damage caps? Unless the rule's changed, I thought breaking caps was a rare case(which would be permissible on a legendary weapon, imo) and should be treated somewhat seriously. That being said, if that little bit is fine the way it is with someone(s) who's -not- de-rusting, I'll be happy to stamp it. So, assuming no changes are made at the request of other mods, consider this the last Approval after others have looked it over.

Elemental Conductor: Hiramekarei was forged from some of the most chakra-sensitive metals found on the planet, some of which are customarily used to discover latent elemental potential in young shinobi. Due to this, whenever Twinsword's wielder utilizes an elemental ninjutsu technique, the blade will pick up on the feedback in their tenketsu and the shroud of chakra around the sword will begin to adapt to the change by becoming that element.

Attacks made with Hiramekarei are considered to be the same element as the last elemental ninjutsu technique utilized by the user. Apply any and all bonuses that the element would normally provide to attacks with Hiramekarei. If the last technique utilized multiple elements, the user may choose which element they wish to apply to each swing. If the user hasn't used any elemental techniques in battle yet then Hiramekarei deals 'void' damage until an element is used.

So, first off this wording is slightly confusing, and if read in the wrong way will not work how it is intended. The line "Apply any and all bonuses that the element would normally provide to attacks with Hiramekarei" could be read as "apply all bonuses this would apply to this sword" which are... none. Elemental skills apply bonuses to elemental techniques, not weapon attacks. To just get around any mess, let's reword this too...

Apply any and all bonuses to weapon attacks with Hiramekarei as if it were a technique of that element (per attack, not per strike).

Chakra Conduit: Due to Hiramekarei being forged from such chakra-sensitive materials, it is capable of being used as a form of 'chakra battery' by the user. Though the blade is relatively lightweight when completely drained of chakra, the user may dedicate a chunk of their time to meditating and filling the sword for later use with their own reservoir.  Although this inevitably ends up making the blade heavier and harder to carry, it is arguably worth it when using the chakra within as a mid-battle burst of strength.

User must complete a training thread to infuse Hiramekarei with chakra. For every 10 words of “training”, +2 Chakra is stored. This may not exceed 1,000 maximum chakra. During a User’s set-up phase, they may restore x amount of chakra, where x is equal to the amount of energy stored in the sword. An item with this [or a similar] effect may only be used once per battle, and the amount of chakra restored may never exceed the User's base. If Hiramekarei is filled with 1,000 chakra, the user deals +30% base damage with all attacks with this weapon. Does not stack with other similar weapon effects.

5000 words to fill up. At level 120 that would be (at max) $1000 worth of writing if it was all converted. That seems fair. Let's remove the quotes around training though, I'm not sure what that is suppose to mean.

Pulling this back to make two changes: 

• Ownership (removing the "if you fail this roll, you may never, ever, ever wield the sword ever"). 
  • Changing "Scion of Creativity" to an Advanced System. Approval of the skill/techniques pending.