Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE ENTIRE TOPIC BELOW:

Well that's the second comment the new guy's made about Naruto being a dickless loser.

...He's focusing WAY too much on Naruto's penis.

You know what this means, right?

He's the new Sasuke.

Girlier, gayer, and in general lamer than ever before.

She's harldy changed and had little to do with the story.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/m...o&PhotoID=14908

Cute, maybe a little hot but nothing to drool about.

And I said Ino was back a week ago, after the vhapter was released. You're behind a week.

Edited by Rei

We learn more about Sasuke, we know about his life, family or lack of one, his bloodline, heck we know more about Sakura's bloodline than the connection between Naruto and Kyuubi. It seems that the entire manga is focused around Sasuke despite the name. If this series is called Naruto why is it that we're jam needless Uchiha info crammed down our throats at every turn? Just about all the flashbacks belong to Sasuke; it seems that the author wants us to feel sorrier for Sasuke than the other five billion Naruto characters with sob stories. After Sasuke has been temporally removed from the series we get some new character who's 99.9% a Sasuke clone, Sakura and Naruto noticed this at first glance. If wee must get more Uchiha/ Sharigan info and their overpowered characters why not give a bit of Info on the protagonist and not his mirror? Or better yet why not created secondary characters that are decent and three dimensional, and not the 2-D cardboard crappy with a silly catchphase and one spamming justu.

That Sai guy better not stay to long. I think he'll develop feelings for the naruto tema and give up on the whole root thing. Personally I hate Sai, but I like the new team leader. Is it just me or does he look a little like the second hokage.

Ino as created to make Sakura more of a three-dimensional character and to give Sakura a rival, those are her only real reasons for existing in the manga. Unless the author/creator decides to include Ino on a major arc, which doesn't seem too likely, we won't see her doing anything important.

I wouldn't be surpised if Sai turned out to be homo or bisexual, he's more obessed with Naruto's package than Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Haku, ect ect.

I wonder how they'd ever convert the whole 'penis obsession# into the anime....but in a long time so yeah.

Am i the only one who doesn't mind sai? Maybe its the fact that he's new and all, but he intruiges me.

I'm gonna have to read back a little, i only started reading the manga from when they showed the rookie seven (when they are no longer rookies)

He brought it up several times. After some point its no longer a joke.

His comment really had no bases, Shikmaru has little to no phsyical strngth and is cearly a man. While Tsunade could be the strongest character in the Naruto wolrd and we know she's a female.

Edited by Rei