Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

New Naruto chapter was relaes and traslated faster than normal.

Spoilers:

Chouji is back and I like the new him.

Shika has a few damage dealing justu, it's about time.

All the important former Gennin have been shown, expect Sasuke and Ino (maybe next two chapters).

Team eight weren'tt in this chapter, so their last appearance was almost pointless.

Side note:

I'm already starting to hate this Sai character, he has the makings of a Gary Stud, the Naruto manga deosn't need anymore of them.

Edited by Rei

Eh...I never really liked Choji. It's good that Shikamaru has something in between killer damage and no damage now, though. Wonder what Ino's up to...

Oh ya, am totally hating on this Sai dude. Marty Stus suck, even if Kishimoto makes them. Those Beast Illusions aren't very impressive either...

Just like his father.

Chouji is interesting and so is Shikamaru. I'm surprised.. I thought Naruto would have some greater awareness sense by now.

Naruto has trained why a Sennin for two and a half years, other then his increase in stamina and Kyuubi pwoers at will we've seen nothing worth a topic on Narutofan or another major fansite. We've seen more skills from secondary and minor characters than from him.

Well I don't think you could realy blame him. They were coming from behind him and it looks like it was a silent type attack. Like Zabuza. It's only natural Choji saw it cause he was facing the attack and Shikamaru only reacted cause he saw choji preparing to attack something.

actually shikamaru pushed naruto away from danger.

and wow chouji does rock now.

i luv shika's new techs...finally something that does dmg.

and sai was funny what he said to naruto at the end. i was likke O_____O. ;;

lmao it was funny.

and i agree, i feel that naruto should at least be 10x better from training w/ a sennin. i really hope he is just saving his skills for a better time.

Shikamaru's new technique kinda reminds me of that similar one in the 2nd ps2 game (you probably know what i'm talking about Rei), ever since i saw it in the game, it just...made sense. why didn't I make a Nara character

Naruto better show something real special though.

I wonder what the jutsu actually does. From the looks of it in the manga, it looks like it swallows the beast and the shadow itself dematerializes casuing the beast it consumed to do the same O.o?

you think??

I thought it looked more like the shadows where piercing the beasts. IN the PS2 game shikamaru had some whicked techniques. I like that one where he makes his entire body emerge from the shadow and attack. If they had that in the maga Shika would be the best.

Guest Yachiru

i think chouji rocks and shikamaru's new tech is wicked and from the looks of it, it looks like the technique consumes the beasts. Pretty cool thats for sure.

Shadow Drilling Spikes ( KageRensei Kasui) would be a great explain of the PS2 justu, it uses Kagemane as a medium. Kagenui is it's own justu, doesn't require Kagemane as a medium.

Does anyone else think the other characters will have grown as much as Sakura? I hope not.

Edited by Rei

oooo so its like the jutsu i made i understands now.

yeah i gave MAJOR props to sakura...she has IMPROVED SOOO much.

so is Kiba, and Neji.

*wonders how Neji became Jounin b4 shika*

I'm starting to hate the new Sakura. Kami, a bunch of the Sakura fanclub say she's a better medic and combater than Shizune, which I doubt. Shizune was a medic for at least 15 years and most of that time was with Shizune, compair that to Sakura's mere two and a half years.

Shizune can take Sakura, asfter all whose been around Tsunade the longest? Just because Shizune can't destroy buildings in a single punch like those two can, does not mean she is not a threat. Also, I kinda doubt that we have seen the actual limit of what Naruto can do, think about it, the dude is a solid growth type and he's been gone with a Sennin for a few years.

Edited by Ironwolf

This arc looks worse with each chapter. Instead of using the characters we've gorwn to know and love the author is adding new characters, that many already hate. So much for seeing impoved teams eight and ten or hints of other pairings, No NarIno *sigh*.