Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

Well, Oro is more of a freak than I thought. Experimentation on babies, imagine that! What a freak he is. Additionally, Naruto is apparently not an über-character, at least not as much as I'd previously thought. Spoil away, Arashi, because this thread is obviously full of spoilers.

Okay, your words are orders for me.

The kyuubi power is really scary. Look at the scar Naruto did on Jiraya when he had released the 4th tail. Imagine his power when he have released all the tails. But if he isn't himself after the 4th, then we will probably not seen much of the other 5 tails I think... specially thinking what Jiraya said of the consecuences of the 4th tail. I'm really wondering what they will do with Naruto now, I think they have to do something with the seal if it is loosing power... And the last image is really cool.

Yamatos background have make me change my mind about him. I didn't liked him as a chara before, but now he is really cool. And I wonder how he can "controll bijuus"...

I am also happy that they showed the "true" face of Oroshimarus body. He also sayd that he wants to see Naruto and Sasuke fight, even after that punch. Can Sasuke have changed that much?

I think I have spoiled the whole chapter now :P Mission completed.

Bah, Kyuubi may be powerful but certainly not scary. I certainly don't know what's going to happen with the other tails, considering that he loses his mind at the 4th. I also want to know if Yamato can control a Bijuu as strong as the Kyuubi, and how he does it. Will it work if Yamato hasn't inherited the full power of the Shodai Hokage?

you know what would be hilarious... if Naruto got to like 5th tail and all of a sudden...

TEAM UP xDDDD

Yes you heard me right! Oro + Yamato + The guy with the glasses (forgot his name xDD) + Sai + Sakura teams up to subdue the insane Naruto xDD...

Btw: Just so you guys know... the babies that Orochi experimented on didn't die because of the experiments... Gaara ate em... Cause Gaara eats your babies xDD

Also, there is something special about the First's necklace, like, what did Tsunade mean by what she said? And, OMG, the seal is also weakening, not like that should surprise us, seeing how much the Kyuubi can alter Naruto when he uses the demon's chakra. And then there's the negative effects of the fourth tail form, it actually starts injuring Naruto, and then the healing factor does its thing, but if that pattern keeps up, his life span will be shortened.

292 Out.

I'm really enjoying this chapters...

Kabouto is completely pwned, and Sai shows again that he is just an idiot. Kyuubis power rocks. Oro uses an ugly jutsu where he gets out of his own mouth (I would have liked more that he really had losed an arm). And in the end of the chapter... a fouth tail is growing out from Naruto!

Well, I think that in the next chapter Sai will reveal his true mission, and that Yamato will controll Naruto before he takes out his fourth tail. I hope Oro will stop saying "can't you do more? Sasuke is stronger then you", it's just too much talk from his side. And who knows, Sasuke maybe appears soon...

Also a popularity contest in this chapter. The japans must be smoking weed or something like that. Come on, Naruto on the fourth place? And Sasuke 1st again when he haven't appeared since he last time? Deidara before Naruto? Well... Sai isn't at the list at least...

Agrees, 4-tailed naruto= überool

Ah, 294 is out.

Spoiler:

-This is the last chapter of Naruto, so read it!

-Yondaime wasn't Narutos father as everyone expected. It seems Jiraya had some fun with his old student Yondaimes wife, and nine months later Naruto was born.

-Sasuke appears, but just to bring Orochimaru with him. Orochimaru have addopted him, and now they flee to the hidden village of Neverland. Kabuto takes his life as he is too old for Orochimarus taste.

-All the Akatsuki members dies of an hearth attack, in the same place and in the same moment. Only Itachi survives, but suddenly he gets sad because all of his friends and family are dead, so he takes his life too (which is a difficult task for him thinking that he is blind and have problems to find a knife...)

-Naruto dies by the big power of the Kyuubi, but Sakura finds the dragon balls and revives Naruto. After that they marry each other and have a lot of kids (the +18 version is out as a hentai book)

-Kyuubi falls in love with a Yorkshire Terrier, and after that he doesn't feels like destroying the world.

No, but serrious, it's a fight between Naruto and Orochimaru. A good one to. Will maybe be even better in the anime (if they have to good drawteam, not the correan... and if the filler chapters end some day...) And a cool cover with Kakashi without the mask (and the mask under the mask). Damn, I hate that they don't release a chapter every day....

edit: and Narutos jutsu is sooo cool, want to see what it makes on Oro next chapter...

Edited by Arashi

295 Out

The battle continues, and are still cool. I think Kishi have overpowered Orochimaru compared on Jirayas skills, but well... And another thing that I don't like of it is that when the anime reaches this chapters they will only be one or two episodes...

Uh... forgived to post this yesterday... 296 Out!!!

So... now I have posted my weekly unnecesary "manga-is-out"post...

The fight ends (could have ended better...). Yamato shows the tech he was chosen for, and that damn Sai starts with his mission. Let's see what he have to tell Oro in the next chapter...

It looks like that the ANBU ROOTS people are Oro supporters, or at the very least anti-establishment, because isn't the guy running the show some moron that never amounted to anything and is mad at the world for it, or something?

i would try degree-anime.com becuase their naruto manga doesnt look like it is just scanned (like mosts sites have;) ) and for the weekly anime i would try dbz-media.nl (but right now they are playing fillers so it is not all that good :) )