Cho Hakkai

Kuroshirokon

That would be a restriction, but the restriction would be too strong. I need an idea for the effect to be helpful during battle, like some of the other ones.

Not really that restricted. I know a lot of people who have self-defense. Also, what's wrong with the support capacity thing? You already pretty much said the 'saints' will be paired up, and I can still think of plenty of shinobi who are great, but support capacity types.

With that statement, you might be able to modulate [Love]'s strength when those on his squad is in trouble, switching their effectiveness and commitment to battle when its evident that their comrade is getting his butt stomped...more like a mother's ferocity once the cub is threatened.

~~~~~Saint of Love~~~~~

Skill Name: The Power of Love

Bloodline: organization skill (Kuroshirokon)

Description: The Saint of Love, filled with the love of him/herself and the love of others, learns that the true power of love can sometimes be the strongest. They, like a mother protecting her cub, will gain strength when her partner is in danger of being hurt.

Effect: When fighting along side with another person, the Saint of Love will gain 150 stats to their Ninjustu, Taijustu, and accuracy when their partner is under 10% health.

Cost: -2

May I make a suggestion? Instead of a single, huge increase, you could instead give the saint of love 15 in each stat for every 10% of their total life a teammate drops. It ends up as 5 less, but it is applicable more often. That way, the charcter reaps the benefits throughout the battle, instead of just at the end.

Edited by Gokachu

Wow, I had another idea. That makes two in a month. I'm really on a roll.

~~~~~Saint of Life~~~~~

Skill Name: Give me life

Bloodline: organization skill (Kuroshirokon)

Description: The Saint of Life, a person who has also learned of death, also has tried to bring the dead back to life. Even knowing they can’t, they can take their deaths and make it into life.

Effect: For every person the weilder of this skill has known that died (includes resigning their character, going inactive, changing to another character, etc), the user gains an extra 100 stats of their resistance and defence for the duration of the battle. Once this is activated, there is no deactivating it. Maximum amount is 700 stats for the two.

Cost: -3

This makes sense, however, it seems like a rehashed version of the saint of death. It would make more sense if the saint was impowered by the continuing lives of others, or something like that. Like, If they succeded in a situation similar to this, or if they used a medic jutsu on someone with nearly 1 health left about to die. Of course, it would need mod approval in the situations and stuff, but I think it could be something to consider.

On a similar note, the stats could be spread around non-base attack and tank stats (Leaving Concentration, Speed, Evasion, Accuracy, Resistance, and Defence), as each person is affected differently by the same stimuluses.

Edited by Gokachu

The saint of life and the saint of death are one and the same, buddies, partners, ying and yang. The Saint of life will have death in their lives in order to have birth. I like your idea, but they are similer because well, they are meant to be lol.

Skill Name: Yin with the Yang

Effect: When training with the Virtue that is your opposite, you gain +.5 exp per line when training.

Note: This is a skill for all of the Deadly Sins.

---

Skill Name: The Yang with the Yin

Effect: +.5 EXP per line when training with your oppasite sin.

Note: The Above skill is for all Virtues

Do these stack with advanced teacher/partner/ any other EXP raising skill or bonus?

~~~~~Saint of Life~~~~~

Skill Name: Give me life

Effect: For every person the weilder of this skill has known that died (includes resigning their character, going inactive, changing to another character, etc), the user gains an extra 100 stats of their resistance and defence for the duration of the battle. Once this is activated, there is no deactivating it. Maximum amount is 700 stats for the two.

Cost: -3

Restirction Recommendation: Any PCs used previously by the taker of this skill will not apply to the effect. (Some cases have relating characters through clans for friendship, ect.)

~~~~~Saint of Generosity~~~~~

Skill Name: Generosity of the heart

Effect: When using a medical justu, add 10% to it's healing power and you may remove one (1) stat effect off of the person who the justu is being casted on.

Requirements: Medic Ninja rank 4

Clarification: May only be used when healing another charcter.

~~~~~Saint of Chastity~~~~~

Skill Name: Pureness healing

Effect: When effected with a stat effect, the user rolls a D100 and if they get a <10 then they become immune to teh stat effect. This is also activated if you attack someone and an effect would happen because you attacked them. Note, counter damage does not count as an effect.

Does this accumuate immunities battle after battle or ony for this current battle? If yes for the first option; raise the cost; if yes for the second, then this is just to clarify.

--That's all for now~

Azure... *shakes head*

1) Yes. Stacks.

2) Friend as in friend, like people who he/she cared about. Not just like "ok i am your frined" *kills you* So there had to be somewhat of an actual bond like on a team or something.

3) Alright, will change.

4) Current Battle.

I'm not sure about this... The jutsu's should probably be approved seperately as well. The story is pretty good, and as long as it is up to the people you ask if they want to join. It's just a little.... unlikely I guess. But the story is Approved but you would have to move the jutsu's to get approved individually.

Also I'm not sure about approving the orginization as a whole. It's a fairly odd idea, and maybe if you are able to field a fairly powerful group of PC's and put a reasonable "Goal of Organization" and not "It's unknown at this point" I would reconsider, but until then: Pending.

The tech, allright ill do it tommarow to port it. But the reasons of why this was made are unknown, well because this idea won't be even taken up for a while and by then i will probably have thought of an idea for a reason as to why they were made.