Arashi

Heroes Thread

So, anyone else that follows this show?

At first I thought that it would just be another show (I have never been too atracted to american comics, even though I have read some (can feel how Rei is shooting me with his eye-laser now!)), but when I started to watch it I became addicted. Damn, I saw all the 17 episodes in 6 days! (and that because my Internet didn't let me to download them faster...) Now I'm downloading episode 18, as it has been aired in Canada.

So what are your thoughts about this TV show?

(can feel how Rei is shooting me with his eye-laser now!)),

Actually, I wasn't a fan of American comics until my love for Japanese animation wore thin last year. Anyway, I haven't taken an interest in Heroes, since they are too many Television shows, comic books and potential films that incorporate similar theme of ‘Superheroes in the ‘real' world'. Call me when the idea's a bit more ‘unique'.

I like the show, gave up '24' for it on the spot. They really have a good mixture, but would like to see more of Sylar though, more character development would be nice.

I find the male version of Rogue [Peter] and Hiro entertaining.

Someone made a thread about me?

(couldn't resist)

Cntr, there's no 'e' or 'r' in "Hoes".

That set aside, I think it's an alright show. Expectedly enough, I watch it to humor myself with Hiro's comical antics. He's like a little kid who wants to be a super-hero; a brilliant concept for humor.

I must admit, though, Future Hiro knows the power of an awesome hairstyle.

Cntr, there's no 'e' or 'r' in "Hoes".

That set aside, I think it's an alright show. Expectedly enough, I watch it to humor myself with Hiro's comical antics. He's like a little kid who wants to be a super-hero; a brilliant concept for humor.

I must admit, though, Future Hiro knows the power of an awesome hairstyle.

Uh, actually there is an 'e' in 'hoes'. Durr.

Anyways, where can I download these? I am totally addited to the series, but I haven't seen the first two or three episodes.

Uh, actually there is an 'e' in 'hoes'. Durr.

Anyways, where can I download these? I am totally addited to the series, but I haven't seen the first two or three episodes.

I know I put the word "additional" before that 'e'.

Clearly I've been had.

You know, I thought it was pretty stupid. But, it got later when more heroes were shown. Sylar is annoying, for he can kill anyone, and get they're powers. Personally, I think the sylar and Orochimaru comparison is shown greatly, but they can atleast power the strength down. I'll stop watching it when Sylar can spit a sword from his mouth, but the other characters are pretty cool.

I am indian as some know, and I think Sheerish was pretty cool when he poisoned Sylar with chai. Then he was stuck up on the ceiling, blood dripping everywhere. Personally I think it gives indians a bad name, but he'll pull through later.

I have a second favorite character, Nicci.

My third is Claire, but she should grow claws and actually do what she is supposed to do.

yeah sylar is sorta cheap but it's needed ya know....That guy with the nuke powers is a nutt....The haitian guy knows alot it seems...

My favorite character is Hiro atm..time power is sexy time....