Rei

Present Exchange

Get Fallout 2

will cost you about $5

and you can hit children in the groin with a sledgehammer

---

Anyway I too got an Xbox 360 for Christmas. It's very nice and I wasn't expecting it but I'm not sure what games I could possibly get considering that I already have a good PC. Also got the DVDs for RahXephon and Escaflowne.

Get Halo 3. Seriously, it's like a drug.

And RahXephon is such a great series. Grey introduced me. Loved it.

x_x; My laptop has vista. Boo.

All laptops manufactured after a certain date do. I'd say, "Get used to it, because Microsoft's discontinuing support for XP in 2009," but that would be a bit hypocritical of me.

Let's just hope that Windows 7 proves to be a better OS.

Edited by Ransho Kagemaru

-Rosetta Stone.

-CALVIN AND HOBBES.

Rosetta Stone is the most horrible creation. Good God, throw it away now. Buy 'Living Language [insert Language Here]: Beginner-Intermediate' and supplement it with flashcards, Dover's 'Essential Grammar of [insert Language Here],' and a progressive reader if you can find it for the target language.

I got 'The Complete Calvin and Hobbes.'

Rosetta Stone is the most horrible creation. Good God, throw it away now. Buy 'Living Language [insert Language Here]: Beginner-Intermediate' and supplement it with flashcards, Dover's 'Essential Grammar of [insert Language Here],' and a progressive reader if you can find it for the target language.

What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with it?

How well will you learn a language by repeating four sentences that are so obscure and poorly written?

Not very.

Rosetta Stone has some innovative and effective methods. It's a good program to review and supplement another series after everything else has been worked on. By itself, however, it is too flawed to be anywhere near useful.

Let's see

• Music keyboard [basic 61 keys, but hey, it's a start!]

• GPS

• Wii Music

• A lot of books by Kurt Vonnegut

• Etc.

What is wanted?

• Well, nothing that money can buy, nor be wrapped up under a tree for very long. :D

And by the way, what language did you get Arachanox?

I got a shirt, an ipod charger that doesn't work on my new chromatic (NOTHING WORKS ON THIS THING!), candy, a "meh." hoody, and a collection of 100 master classical pieces which is probably one of the most amazing gifts ever. 6 hours of classical music. Who could want more? Is it possible or will your head explode?

Want: Same thing as Rei, My crush to stop being an anal jerk.

No, I was serious. I really love classical music. It's literally my favorite genre of music (Sorry Ska, but she was here first and damn she's got a hell of a lot of experience). And it has so many classical classical songs (not redundant). Turkish March ftw?

100 classical songs would be rather nice; it would make good driving music, that's for sure. Now that both of my Christmas' have passed, I have a few things of importance to add to my list. I apparently got a GPS with that laptop shipment, so that'll be pretty cool. I also got this incredibly soft blanket and pillow, and I'm the kind of guy who likes to just wrap up in something warm and go to sleep...for days...

I can finally say that I have Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for my PSP, so that rules. Oh, and I now have the first two books of The Legend of Drizzt to match the randomly purchased third one, lol.

Oh...and I got a shovel...

So, erm- I receieved my uncle's violin. . . One of my cousins had a baby, on christmas day. <3 They live in Arabia, so I don't exactly know what it really looks like. They sent pictures, wasn't enough though.

Oooh, and my mum got drunk.

In no particular order, I received:

-A digital camera.

-Warcraft 3 Battle Chest

Books!

-Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West

-The Fall of Hyperion

-Ombria in Shadow

-Necroscope

-The Dragonbone Chair

-The Great Hunt

-Genesis of Shannara

- How to Rule the World

-Ender's Game

-Deadhouse Gates

Oh, the joys of reading materials.

TTGL unboxing = epic

As for me:

Textbooks for the upcoming semester, YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Speakers for my computer (Been using a headset for years D:)

Amazing Shirts: 1 2 3

A few movies: The Prestige (loved it :D ), 3:10 to Yuma (also good!), and A History of Violence (haven't watched yet)

A ridiculous number of books... like, I don't even know where to begin. Etymology dictionary, woot!

FFIV DS and the new Castlevania DS <- haven't played due to FFTA2, grawgrrg... it's so long D:

Oh, and Grey, lemme know how Wicked turns out. I saw that in the bookstore a few weeks ago, but I put it back down. :s