Cho Hakkai

Xbox Live Gamertags

Gamertag: Volratho

I don't have as much time to play online as I used to but I am always up for a good game of halo, hit me up if you see that I am on and let me know that your from NA so i know not to ignore you.

I'm ready for a new create a character awesome RPG that has near boundless ends. on xbox. But not anywhere near the same form as Elder scrolls.

I play MW2 and pretty much anything else, but that an halo is all i touch upon online.

I enjoy playing with you guys from NA.

I play with Chaos so the rest of you should step up.

Alright guys how bout we play a massive NA game of something online...... I have halo 3 and COD MW2. I have Left for dead 2, but I don't entirely like it.

Soooo lets play, and I've sent you all Friend requests, so you'd best say yes, or I'll make an implausible threat over the WWW.

Getting a 360 for the holidays, but the gamertag remains the same: THE Fox Mulder

That's right. I'm THE Fox Mulder.

I'll probably only play a few games released for the 360, such as MW2 (which comes with the console) and Halo 3 and possibly Gears of War, but here's a partial list of what I have for the XBAWKS (the old one):

Halo 2

Conker: Live and Reloaded

Burnout 3

ESPN 2K5

Star Wars: Jedi Academy

Khaos Komplex

Street Fighter IV mainly. MW2 tentatively. Since I got banned and have to be all legit thats about all you'll see me on till i get Tekken.

As a side note; I think I've turned down a couple requests in my absence from NA... Didn't know who the hell you were...

EDIT: Halo's about, as is Gears 2 so iono, if you want to organize something I may be up for it.

Edited by Khaos

Mine's just Sukasai. I pretty much just play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 exclusively when it comes to playing competitively.

Other than that I sometimes play Broken Bond, and if I'm drunk, Castle Crashers.

Alright guys how bout we play a massive NA game of something online...... I have halo 3 and COD MW2. I have Left for dead 2, but I don't entirely like it.

Soooo lets play, and I've sent you all Friend requests, so you'd best say yes, or I'll make an implausible threat over the WWW.

Hey, I finally got my mic XD so im up to play anyone here that wants to play.

I like the idea of NA vs WWW