PandaMattMatt

You Know You're An Na'er When...

You know you're a true NA'er when you've been here for a few years and though people know you by name, they still refer to you by your NA username.

Or a nickname thereof. At least five of you know my real name, but I'm always MD.

Well, there's also the fact that you're technically our mad scientist, MD.

You know you're an NAer when you see some anime character and the first thing you think is 'that reminds me of <insert PC>'.

You know you're an NAer when you get the same feeling looking at other Naruto RPs and NA 'OC' profiles with the disdain a sixth grader looks upon a kindergartner's outside the lines coloring with.

You know your a -true- NAer when.......

You spend all of a first day of your new chemistry class writing a mission post for NA. (Done yesterday) I felt when I was finished and patted myself on the back, and looked up, and knew nothing about the teacher or class, that I had a problem.

And yet, I'm glad we have blackboard, and our teachers post all of everything in each class on it.

You know you're an NA'er when you use posts from NA to complete writing assignments for your English classes.

You know you're and NA'er when your computer recognizes "Jutsu" "Chuunin" "Jounin" "Gennin" and other such words, and auto-corrects them when you don't spell them right to begin with :P

You know you're an NA're when you set the stove on fire and you post about it before you put it out. *there goes the fire alarm >.<*

Edited by PandaFrakkerMatt

I don't know if this has been said or not but here goes:

You know you're a true NA'er when you constantly refresh the board index or the online list several times a minute in order to see if something new has been posted or if someone is posting something on a thread of interest.

Ok everyone, lets have some quick fun! How do you know someone is a true NA'er?

You Know You're An NA'er When... you talk more with a person from Sweden than your own family.

And do we really talk that much? xD

You know you're an Na'er when...

xD Sitting in Japanese class, we were talking about 自然/Shizen/Nature in poetry, and somebody mentions leaves [Konoha] and clouds [Kumo], and you then you finish it off with wind, earth, and water. I was most amused.

You are living proof, Kenji. :|

Dowhatnow, I think you're the only one I routinely refer to as "Jim", because it's much more easier then saying/typing "dowhatnow". But damn, I even refer to Tony as "Cntr" when it comes to any discussions NA related. And I've kissed that man. :lolwut: