cntrstrk14

Skyrim

I want to play, but I'm one of those gamers who you could call 'Cheap' and unfortunately I can hardly convince myself to buy games that are 20$, much less 60...I'm still waiting on Assassin's Creed 2 funnily enough.

But I am honestly thinking of breaking my rule for Skyrim...we'll see.

I made the mistake of trying to take down a Giant at level 8. Shot an arrow in him, he charged at me, I kept shooting, drew my sword with healing in the off hand and thought I was ready to go. Only to have his downward swing not only one-shot me, but also send me skyward. Does that count as a story?

I watched my roommate try to kill one for two hours and then die right as he was about to do it. They aren't a joke, haha. The only way I fight them is run away and fire an arrow every once in a while.

I just got a steed called 'Shadowmere' that killed two Death Draugr Overlords and a dragon, all at the same time, by itself. Ridiculous. Too bad it can't enter dungeons.

The game is a blast, by the way. I didn't even like Oblivion that much, this is a vast improvement.

Yeah, you get it pretty early on in the Brotherhood. It's a little stupid, since you can do the quest that requires it fairly early on level-wise, which means you can just let the horse stomp most of your enemies into the ground while you help from a distance. After I realized what he could do I just turned the difficulty up. If you want a challenge, just hold off on getting him or leave him behind.

Yeah, you get it pretty early on in the Brotherhood. It's a little stupid, since you can do the quest that requires it fairly early on level-wise, which means you can just let the horse stomp most of your enemies into the ground while you help from a distance. After I realized what he could do I just turned the difficulty up. If you want a challenge, just hold off on getting him or leave him behind.

Well in Oblivion it was immortal, and an effective method of carrying items around was to knock the horse out, shove items up its ass, and ride it back home. Good to see it's still the weirdest horse ever.

Edited by Eechi-go

lol. I'm still not tired of seeing fus ro dah everywhere. It's the shout I have equipped 90% of the time, because it never gets old watching groups of forsworn fly off of a cliff just because you yelled at them.

Also, if he used to be immortal, apparently they've toned him down slightly. Now he's just practically immortal.

I hope this and Saints Row keep my attention enough until March, when the best game ever comes out.

Edited by Major

I was looking for that. The mod's name changed from "Kill the Kids" in the Fallout Series.

Also, I don't know why, but this literally just occurred to me a couple of days ago.

>Old username = Ransho Kagemaru

>RK for short

>Pick up Skyrim

>Find the god Arkay

>mfw

EDIT: On another note, I just read The Lusty Argonian Maid, Vol. 2 and found what I believe to be more than a coincidence to this thread, which long predates Skyrim.

Edited by dowhatnow