Rhapsody

SPOILERS: Your Fave Moment

I have two that stick with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQvtJbQD0Mo

Naruto vs Gaara

I think I loved this fight particularly because it was the first time in the series I actually felt like Naruto had truly become strong. All throughout that battle he was using relatively intelligent tactics (and managed to weaponize 1,000 years of pain by using a kunai and explosive tags). The fact that he was able to summon Gamabunta AND stand toe to toe against the Shukaku was great. This was made even better because the last headbutt/punch was being narrated by the Sandaime as he was dying, also seemingly emphasizing that, yes, Naruto actually has a shot at this Hokage thing..

"Where the leaves dance, fire will burn, and the shadow of fire will flash over the village..."

---

Kushina's Last Words to Naruto

Fuck me sideways this shit got me emotional during the NUNS 3. I actually really loved Kushina so this made it even harder to swallow. This becomes even more heart-wrenching at the end of the shinobi war when-

Naruto is saying goodbye to Minato for the last time, and begins to list off all the things his mother asked him to do

---

Honorable Mention

Ending of NUNS 3

I just thought this was a really cool ending skirmish between Naruto and Tobi. The cutscene starts at about 1:38

Edited by Eechi-go

Despite this being so late into the plot line of the overall manga, this was one of the most powerful moments of the series for me personally, it was as if I could feel his pain, one of those scenes in an anime that make you never forget it. So many good fights throughout this series, and nicks post about the last words, holy shit. That was one of the saddest moments of the series for me, kushina and minato were amazing people. 

So sad to see it finally ending. :\

Easily one of my favorite moments of the series. I love Hinata and her coming to Naruto's aide rather than hiding behind him and being shy anymore was amazing. The feels when she 'died' was.. just.. so much. The follow-up with Minato later in this arc was great too. I'm just such a Hinata fangirl that this really got me. I really did cry a bit over it.

• Like 1

HakuDeath_zpsdee8e4b4.jpg

This was the moment I was hooked. It wasn't so much the death but the willing to sacrifice oneself for others. This arc pretty much set the tone for the whole manga in my opinion and every time I see the old manga back during this arc. The art always sparks something inside me. Bleh sentimental but I loved this arc.

Neji_y_Kidomaru_derrotados.png

Also Neji's presumed end against Kidomaru. I was upset that my fav character appeared to have died but the way it was so beautifully done. I think if he was to end, it should've been there. Neji shouldn't have returned after that fight. It was a splendid way to go. Still upset he died. F**k this show. lol j/k

Ep114_077.jpg

Chouji versus Jirobu was always one that I loved. Quite honestly, the whole "Chasing Sasuke" arc was phenomenal. But when Chouji popped that last pill and decided to put his life on the line, everything became so real.

tumblr_myfg705hIK1qgck99o1_500.gif

A close second is the death scene of Zabuza. The raw "I don't give a fuck about the world. Just him."ness of it all was amazing. It's probably the truest human emotion I've ever seen in Naruto. Zabuza wasn't good. Zabuza wasn't bad. He just was. And he only "was" because of Haku and as the two lay there and the beams of sunlight filtered through, it was truly a beautiful piece.

• Like 2