Kido

Question And Answer

Oh...well in that case, I won't worry about puppets for now, then.

@Takius: The way it's worked out now is actually way easier (and faster) to manufacture poisons than via the Poison Creator tree. I'm assuming, since the way the bloodline is created, that I no longer need those Skills to make poisons?

You are correct- the smexy Dokukito clan skills/bloodline render many of the mainsite skills USELESS! Anyways, I have posted updated versions of the skills/bloodline. You may want to go check those out- if you still have any questions/concerns feel free to post here, in those topics, PM me, or (perhaps best) contact me over AIM. PM me for my screename.

Okay, another question that I'm hoping should be able to be answered easily.

In the rulebook, in the Jutsu Rules, it gives damage ratios for all the different types of jutsu. For example, in Taijutsu, it states:

Damage Ratios

-Genin 4:5

-Chuunin 2:3

-Jounin+ 1:2

My question...is what do those ratios actually mean? Four what to five what? Is it Chakra/Stamina Cost to Damage? So techniques cost more as you rank up?

Just curious, for any possible technique creation I might do.

Thanks!

Ah, okay. That makes sense. So I could make a taijutsu with, say 50 points of damage instead of 60, for 40 Stamina instead of 48, then, assuming that I am a genin and am using 3 JP to make this technique, am I correct? I am not required to use the maximum amount of damage for my rank/JP ?

I kinda asked in my other topic, but I think the question got glossed over, so I'll ask here.

If I post a training session, do I have to wait for it to be approved before I'm allowed to post another, or can I have a queue of training sessions lined up?

Okay this isn't an RPG question but a sign up. I just signed up, and I went to post in the first topic page, however, once I got there and clicked reply it said I didn't have access. The suddenly I could see the whole board and was promoted to Full Member without the post. I also can't see the first post area anymore.

My question is:

Should I be worried about this or should I just forget it and move on since I'm obviously not a bot/advertiser?

Bleh sorry for the questions. I've been looking through the threads, and I see that the plot with the NCIA people is over. I was wondering how I should write my history. Has time passed since the Ncia lost, or did it just happen in which case, I would probably write that my character was stationed in Konoha.

Kumo was overthrown no more than a few weeks ago in character. You should include his time during the war (a three year period) and any involvement in Konoha's failed revolt.

I doubt we have official measurements but to benchmark the small category refers to small cutesy animal like those you'd let a child raise, they'd be no larger than a level 1 summon. Medium is the size of an adult animal (level 1-2 summon, a small three with some specie) but with creative licensing a newborn could growth to medium size, whereas a large is suitable for mounting. They're the size or larger than adult human putting them at the same length as a level three summon. Overall, unless under the influence of a Jutsu, you shouldn't have a pet larger than a level three summon.