Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

Hey, the chapter wasn't that bad. Only thing that pissed me out a little was that there still was feathers left from Itachi's genjutsu (wtf!?)

But Konan = the worst name for a female ever.

Okay chapter. Do Pain have different bodies, maybe? Will Jiraya die? *dun-dun-dun-duuun*

And why is everything going so slow now, when the whole Naruto-Itachi-Sasuke thing went so fast? (not that I really want to see more Uchiha hax right now though...

Edit: Unless it's Tobi-hax!)

Edited by Arashi

yea I think Pain kills people then can transfer his soul into different bodies in order to avoid death or learn different jutsus. Or even gain a bloodline. Considering lots of akatsuki have focused on getting around death.

yea I think Pain kills people then can transfer his soul into different bodies in order to avoid death or learn different jutsus. Or even gain a bloodline. Considering lots of akatsuki have focused on getting around death.

This seems unlikely since Ochimaru swaps bodies to further his Jutsu collection and escape death.

Guest Decadence

Actually, only three have focused about escaping death in a sense, and even then, I think Sasori wasn't intentionally for that purpose. At least not in the same manner that Hidan and Kazuku were meant to be.

<.< sooooo who seen the new chapter? Tobi = Madara much? Uchiha theory that one dude came up with comming true much? like seriously much? Naruto pissing anyone off like me, much? like how much can a guy take without seeing violence in a friggen manga, much? Im tired of seeing theories and BS, much. Show me the money, much. Why the hell is Tobi at the valley of the end much? like i said, Tobi = Madara much?????????? even though its virtually impossible because Konoha is like 100yrs old, much. Then all this yin, yang kyuubi chakra, is kinda annoying much. If naruto has the yang chakra then where is the yin chakra much? C'mon, more answers, no more teasers, i need violence much!!!!

I stand by the theory of Tobi being Obito, but I do agree that the 'Uchiha theory' is coming surprisingly close. The fact that Madara could summon the Kyuubi means he must've been crazily powerful, and the fact that the First killed him is also interesting. THAT must've been one hell of a battle.

one crazy battle. Also, I think Madara could take the form of the ones he killed, and turned into the first after defeating him. the evil chakra is in whatever frog that was that Jiraiya had. It was cool that he forced the four tails to be unleashed by Naruto, and I still think that the guys theory is completely true.... I think he worked with Kishimoto, and got fired, and got pissed, and let out the secrets over the internet. Also, they are gonna ave Jiraiya start out telling about the first's and Madara's power, and end it halfway with Itachi spilling the secrets to Sasuke. That he needs to activate MS so that they can unleash the Bijuu King. It will all come true, and then some insane battle will comense.

Edited by Full-metal Dragon

Guest Decadence

If I'm not mistaken, only the spirits of the First, Second, and possibly Fourth came forth when summoning those coffins. Then dust and dirt or whatever collected somehow giving them back their bodies to have the spirits retain in. At least, I think that's right; Lord knows I'm already going senile at my age.