Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

*SQUEE!!!* Yay!!! HAKU! Although, it sucks that he is on Kabuto's side, I mean you all know that if they had a choice most of them would have been on the Joint Force's side. And Was that Neji's dad/Hinata's Uncle?

I disagree very much with certain placement's of the shinobi on the Joint Force's side. I shall set to work preparing a much better dispersement. I will post it after I get Sodos to tech me how to make a Info-picto like she did for her bloodline haha

Anyone else feel like banding together and taking on a crazy powerful uber-enemy? (I'm sad I missed the NCIA thing :( )

Edited by PandaFrakkerMatt

Better that Haku is on Kabuto's side...otherwise we wouldn't get to see him fight. Let's face it, the only way we're going to see all the character battles is if Kishi decides to pull a whole year into it. OOPS, I HOPE I DON'T JINX.

Pandamatt...you have no idea what you're talking about if you don't think something lurks on NA post-NCIA.

Stone and Sand are enemies. Time to invade.

Bring it. :lolwut:

The first alchem AKA the tsuchikage can totally hax a floating island fortress, he should have dropped a village on Madara's hideout and called it quits

Wherefore art though, Kishimoto? 'Tis me, Logic...

Too late now. And his base was even UNDERGROUND. You know how well Alchems and underground floating fortresses get along.

Floating fortresses/cities get lost :D

-_-

I like how all the resurrected shinobi still retain their original personalities. Interesting to see them interact with one another.

All in all, I think I like where this arc is going.

Kabuto mentioned a couple of chapters ago that he was using a different seal than Orochimaru, to deliberately get that effect. It seems like that ought to be a significant point, but maybe it's just Kishi throwing bullshit out there.