fever gunner

Someone Else Drawing Your Characters

Waiting list updated again.

yue-t.gif

the girl who likes it in the butt's Yue.

Which means I'm all done with the first list. *victory dance*

I'm going to put all the other chibis on hold, since I have two other pics that I need to be working on, along with NA things; it might be a couple of days before I get working on the rest, if I do decide to do so. Sorry guys. D:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm planning at this moment -- when I get the time I'll start working on them again. Like I said, that might not be for a few days. :D

And about those two pictures I said I was doing last post, finished one of 'em. This one's for Arashi (first not-chibi in this thread!):

45828444-arashi.jpg

(Larger version [here], along with links to the previous two versions.)

...I...really need to learn how to shade THOSE VEST THINGS GAHHH clothing.

Edit: Reuploaded because a) forgot the symbol on his shirt B) forgot to erase some lines c) forgot to color the lines and d) I fail. Utterly.

Edited by fever gunner

[Put all the chibis together into one picture, for those interested].

Also, I've decided that I will do the rest of the requested chibis (all...eleven...of them...). However, they will probably take me a lot longer since I'm not going to do the one-a-day thing any more. Regardless, everyone who's requested one so far will get one. :D

And I am no longer taking any requests at all. Sorry guys. D:

Wow, the "all-in-one" would make a good poster. You've done really well so far, I'm delighted you'll do the rest. It's completely understandable that you won't do any more than that since you must be busy and you've already done so much!

You said you were working on two pictures or something? You posted one of them earlier, but have you finished that second one? If so, mind posting it for us all to awe?

Out of curiosity (not in any way trying to rush you), how comes that other image and/or those signatures? I only ask in that you claimed to be working on them again, but haven't seen anything new from you (bummer). Just wondering if you became busy again is all.

Working on Warrusu, still. Real life has been busy as of late (I'm going to boarding school in a couple more days, so we've been busy packing and buying things and such), and my family's moving back to China so I've been spending a lot of time with them lately.

Hopefully I'll get Warr's up soon though. Just found out my library has a scanner too :D Sorry about the delay in everything.