islandonthesun

You Hate Your State You Currently In?

Oregon is simply...Oregon. Nothing too special about it, really. Still, considering our primarily Caucasian demographic, we don't have a lot (or any as far as I've seen thus far) gangs or gang-related violence, which is nice. It's still kinda boring here, though...

What laws?

And California is about a million steps up from Kansas. :blink:

Driving/Traffic laws and Gun Control laws are the only ones I've read into with more attention span than your average middle school student. In this respect, they're about a million steps backwards from Kansas.

I mean really, no window tint on the front driver/passenger windows or on the windshield at all (both are allowable in Kansas so long as the tint on the windshield's at or above the AS1 marker)? WTF. 10-round magazine limit to any weapon that has a pistol grip and a detachable magazine? An explicit statement banning the sale/possession/importation of .50 BMG rifles (again, allowable in Kansas)? Again, WTF.

It's better here overall, but some things are in desperate need of change.

I don't like this state or this country. I has been put through so much deep shit I can smell it typing this. Japan is good for me. Yeah there are still so after effects from the nukes we launched a couple years back, but it's cool. I like their life style. China or Korea though, never.

In my area there is a gang called Bloods. Their "Blood initiation day" was a couple of days ago, where people, in the blood gang, rape a numerous amount of girls, slash a certain amount of boys/girls to leave their mark. It's horrible.

Where I go to school there are Crips. They are the blood's rival(I think a lot of you know that from South Park :blink:). Have you ever passed by a gang fight? I have. Have you ever passed by a bus that says, "Someone call the police" Where it says the bus number and destination? I have. Here in New York, you see everything. Tao can agree with me on that, and everyone else that lives in the Bronx.

=/

I don't like this state or this country. I has been put through so much deep shit I can smell it typing this. Japan is good for me. Yeah there are still so after effects from the nukes we launched a couple years back, but it's cool. I like their life style. China or Korea though, never.

In my area there is a gang called Bloods. Their "Blood initiation day" was a couple of days ago, where people, in the blood gang, rape a numerous amount of girls, slash a certain amount of boys/girls to leave their mark. It's horrible.

Where I go to school there are Crips. They are the blood's rival(I think a lot of you know that from South Park :D). Have you ever passed by a gang fight? I have. Have you ever passed by a bus that says, "Someone call the police" Where it says the bus number and destination? I have. Here in New York, you see everything. Tao can agree with me on that, and everyone else that lives in the Bronx.

=/

I spent a lot of time in New York, and I know quite a few people there, and all I have to ask is... WTF part of New York do you live in? The Bronx is as about as bad as parts of LA, I agree, but you make it seem so organized and public. I'm sorry, but those times are over, and they are over everywhere. Does gang violence exist? Of course, but that doesn't mean it's quite as prominent as it used to be. Gangs no longer rule the neighborhoods, as much as modern gang films will lead you to think.

To be blunt though--feel free to argue with empty words--California is the best, hands down. I don't want to hear what your state has or what you think of California. Nothing beats us, as simple as that :blink:

Except fires. Those are a bitch.

Michigan.

And I want to live somewhere warmer, where I don't spin out across ice trying to drive out of my sub. D;

It just got icy over night and I'm terrified.

Oo your so lucky. I'm heading back up north to VA for thanksgiving and I'm missing the cold weather MUCH! :blink:

but yeah.... I hate Miami.... I often find myself playing the pointing game at my school's cafeteria because 98% of the people there don't speak English and they are the ones looking at ME funny ~_~. I've been denied a pack of rolling papers and blunts because the guy didn't know how to read driver licenses and z-e-r-o English x_x. The thing is about Miami is that when you head over to South Beach it is just... overwhelming mang... I don't if I was just brought up old school, but I hate it when I see guys with tight shirts with popped up collars and tight ass pants x_x. Anything from fast food to mom & pop stores blows when it comes to service here in the "great" city of Miami. BTW drivers suck here too BAD!.

The only thing I can't really complain about living here is that I don't get stared at like I'm a complete alien as compared to North and South Carolina and just hick/white dominant areas. Man, I don't even want to get into THAT! ~_~

New York, and I love this state. My town, not so much, they act like country hicks here. NYC FTW.

F*CK YEAH! WOOOO NEW YORKKKKKK!

Okay my only complaints are that there is uber fail polution; light, toxic, air and etc located in abundance around areas five and six to my knowlage. (theres a good chance theres more) and thats right where I live.

Also, if I have to see another rich suburbia gang-star I'm going to scream something compleatly unessisary; like albatross...I think.

(NY does have a lot of crazies too! It's somewhat true I've seen them while walking to the subway! Dont think they wont ask for stuff. o(;A;)o Or follow you.... )

Not at all.

I love Texas, because it typically takes care of its own, and because it -tries its hardest- in places to help people, without stepping on other people's constitutional rights. It's a place where if you want a job, you can find one, you just have to try hard enough/go through the proper channels, which is cool.

Not to mention how much it makes me lul when someone else comes here and freaks out at our odd weather.

I used to live in Michigan, and I really enjoyed it while I was there. Sure, the weather got a little cold during the winter. Sure, I've seen it 90+ in January and I've seen it snow in July. But that was all part of it's charm.

Currently, however, I live in Georgia, and it's...quite a radical change, to be honest. Naught but Rap and Country music as far as the ear can hear on all the radio stations near here. Also, my car doesn't have a CD player, and the tape player is busted. AM Classical music ftw, I suppose.

But now my g/f lives only a few hours away, rather than a few states, so I really can't complain. The weather is a tad on the warm side, though it's amusing to go outside now with a light t-shirt and a pair of shorts and get looks of O_O from everyone who's all bundled up in their winter outfits :P