Zereon

Theme Banner Contest!

Theme Banner Contest!

So I was thinking we should start making banners for themes and vote again, preferably for the ones that still don\'t have any. I\'ve already talked to cntrstrk about it and they probably won\'t be up in a while. But that just mean we have more time :P . I can\'t guarantee that whoever wins in each theme will get their spot since in the end it\'s not really my decision. Remember that you can\'t vote on yourself, since it won\'t really matter. You will only be able to vote on one banner for each theme. You can however change your vote at all time as long as this contest is open since there probably will be new banners coming in all the time. And also don\'t be afraid to give suggestion to the artist on how they can make their banners even better.

Anyway, here are the ones that still don\'t have any banners (I know, many of them are very tiny):

Blue Dreams - 295 x 120

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

logo4.gif

Preview

Made by Zereon - Votes 0

Pink Dreams - 278 x 120

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

Untitled-6.gif

Preview

Made by Zereon - Votes 0

Red Dreams - 278 x 120

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

N/A

Lite Orange - 245 x 100

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

N/A

Limed Out - 500 x 150

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

Untitled-5.gif

Preview

Made by Zereon - Votes 0

CRed - 230 x 80

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

N/A

CGreen - 230 x 80

logo4.gif

New Suggestions

N/A

Turquoise Dreams - 710 x 200

64_ninjaacademy3.jpg

New Suggestions

N/A

Dark Skin - 980 x 200

50_NAs.jpg

New Suggestions

N/A

Namikaze Minato - 632 x 271

48_nabanner.png

New Suggestions

N/A

Dark Grey - 150 x 140

54_54_logo6.png

New Suggestions

N/A

Rouge - 750 x 339

58_unstoppablepxborder.png

New Suggestions

N/A

Good Luck!

Edited by Zereon

Yeah, I know that there are a few people here that are really good at this. Was hoping to attract a lot of people, after all it's advertising. We want people to go like "Woah! Cool! What's that?" When they pass our computers and then they'll all be like "I've gotta watch/read Naruto and join this site!" :lolwut: ..... Best case scenario.. xD

If I had enough pictures of PCs available in my arsenal, and knew shit about making sigs banners with my old ass version of photo shop, I would be making a total trick card entry, with -PCs- on the banner, but lolol.

Also lack of Turquoise Dreams on your list saddens me.

Edited by Warr

If I had enough pictures of PCs available in my arsenal, and knew shit about making sigs with my old ass version of photo shop, I would be making a total trick card entry, with -PCs- on the banner, but lolol.

Also lack of Turquoise Dreams on your list saddens me.

PC characters would have been ideal.

And I might as well add the other ones now that you've mentioned it.

Edit: You wanted PC characters, right? (Sorry if I used this without permission from however made this. Found it through the wiki.)

sayoran-1.gif

sayoran2-1.gif

Edited by Zereon

I thought so too! Glad you liked it :lolwut:

Anyway, if we're/I'm gonna make banners with PC characters we're/I'm gonna need pics of them. I can't access every character sheet and I'm not saying I should but not all of you have pictures on the wiki. So maybe we should collect pictures somewhere? Or people could post them here. A group picture would have been awesome.... :ph34r:

The only problem I see really is that they kinda need to be really good photoshoped to look the best as banners. And also, in my opinion, they should be original works.

Edited by Zereon

I have a whole bunch of Raz pictures. But since I hate the new Wiki and my inability to function it, I don't have any decent pictures of him on it.

And I don't know if Korin has any ones of her alone...the only one that could fit in a banner is this one, which you mentioned I think?

Rhapsody: Agreed, that's why I didn't post up the already made ones at first.

Warr just bombarded me with pictures though.. But to make it as simple as possible I'd need pictures that are well-colored like the one I used for Syaoran, or I'll have to color them myself before using them xD Which could work but take some time. I'm gonna have a hard time fitting in sketches and pictures that have been colored on paper.

Edited by Zereon