cntrstrk14

D Rank Mission: Ninja Recruitment!

D Rank Mission: Ninja Recruitment!

nZOT900.gif

Hello everyone! As a way to encourage and reward possibly the most important contribution any of you can do for the site, we've decided to create two D Rank missions that repay the service of bringing new members into the game! Our goal is to reward players who get their friends (or strangers) to get into the game and start playing. As you will see, the payouts come from getting someone to get an character approved and then to get them to a higher level. Getting them into the game and then encouraging them to play and level up is our goal!

Academy Recruitment

The unsung job of a village is to find and recognize bright new talent to bring into the Ninja Academy. It is the role of all members of the village to keep an eye out for potential geniuses while in the fiend, but there are those that are sent on scouting missions to find anyone that could be an asset to the nation within the smaller villages that dot the country side. To bring in a young shinobi that has the ability to do great things is great accomplishment for any ninja of a village, from a Genin to the Kage.

Requirement: Recruit a new member whom gets a character approved to Ninja Academy.

Reward: 1000 EXP and $300.

Official Ranking: D

Academy Tutoring

Though being able to find potential is a skill that many shinobi that obtain Jounin rank learn, it is the mark of a great leader to be able to truly spot the traits that make a great ninja. Not only were you able to find a diamond in the rough of the wilderness, but that ninja put in the work and effort and has truly made something great of themselves. Though you may have couched them, tutored them and helped them along, they have proven to be a valuable asset to the village on their own and soon they may even outgrow their teacher.

Requirement: Recruit a new member whom gets a character to level 20 or higher.

Reward: 2000 EXP and $800.

Official Ranking: D

How do you go about completing these missions? Good question! When you recruit a player to the website just let a staff member know that you recruited them. We will want to verify with the player that this is true, but assuming everything is in order as soon as they are approved you will be able to post in here and get a reward! Once the player you recruited has been approved you can post in this topic and cntrstrk14 will post your rewards. Later on, if that same player that you recruited gets to level 20 on any character, you can reap the rewards once more! Just post in this topic again! You can then link to this topic for your character logs.

FAQ

Q: I recruited a member in the past, can I get this bonus now?

A: Yes, but only if you recruited that member within the last year. You still need to have that member contact us to confirm.

Q: I recruited a member who use to play but has not in a very long time, can I get this reward?

A: Yes, as long as the member has not posted in three (3) or more years you can get the rewards from 'Academy Recruitment'. If the player has never has a level 20+ character in the past and achieves this goal you may also get credit for 'Academy Tutoring' as well. 

Q: I recruited a old member who hasn't posted in more than one (1) year, but less thank three (3), can I get this reward?

A: Yes, but only 50% of the rewards for 'Academy Recruitment'. If the player has never has a level 20+ character in the past and achieves this goal you may also get 50% of the rewards for 'Academy Tutoring' as well.

Q: What happens if I contact a new member and ask them to say I recruited them?

A: If found out the staff will come down on you so hard that the moon in Majora's Mask will seem like child's play. Please don't harass new members like this. That is likely to do the exact opposite of what we want this mission to do.

Recruitment Template
This is a template to fill out to get your rewards!

[b]Link to New Member Profile:[/b] (A link to the new member's profile page)
[b]Link to New Member Character:[/b] (A link to the new member's character. If you can't see it anymore leave this blank)
[b]Character Rewarded:[/b] (Put the character you want your reward to go towards here)

Link to New Member Profile: CTL1989
Link to New Member Character: Sokudo Kumori
Character Rewarded: Rinha Otome

Kumori isn't approved yet, but she's close, so I'm putting this up now with the expectation all goes according to plan. I'm on a mad rush for D ranks WOO!!!