Guest Laguna

Photo Exchange

Kat's a chick. Chicks don't dig hair on dudes' torsos anymore. Too retro, I guess.

Bullshit. And while I have the pictures to prove it, I'm don't want to encourage the posting of topless pictures of significant others without their permission.

<<" Just in case.

Jvacpatrol.jpg

This is me on Patrol, Cannot say where but I will say it is the most dangerous village in the Canadian area lol. Hench the amazing smile. If you look closly at my junk you will see my pants are ripped and my pretty 2 week old boxers are exposed, and yes ladies that's all natural!

Jvac.jpg

This next one is me on the roof of casa afghanistan, just soak in the lovely background that afghan has to offer! No helmut is a big no no but Hey, when your as wiked as I, so one minds.

24501_10150120517830461_676180460_1.jpg

This is my little man, he is six weeks old but some people think he is like 3 months cause he is long and has awesome strength, he gets +15 to strength from his old man hes super cute and I love him to death, but I have been away from him for 4.5 weeks and wont see him till hes 3 months old.

Edited by Ichi

Saw some amazing pictures of Skittlez from like a few years back and laughed my ass off so I figure I'll embarrass myself for him, even if he is a bag of dicks!

Muah!

Myself and my bestie at a Chevelle concert, Skittlez hates my big glasses with a hot and fiery passion. I hate his face. So thar.

Snow.

I had long hair once...

SO that's the unexciting stuff, I'll see if I can get Skittlez to post a more recent picture of himself so he can join in the pain and public humiliation trolley!! :]

So, It's been quite some time since I posted a picture of myself here.

Figured I'm overdue lol.

19938_1339489366604_1212251007_30998609_4932922_n.jpg

This is actually from way back at christmas-time, 'cause I almost never take pictures of myself.

Me, my sister, cousin, and uncle. I'm on the right in white and blue.

So NA, I don't think I've ever shared a picture, so methinks it's about time I shared with the family and put the mystery AWAY! It's probably the most recent one I have and that was only New Years xD

2cffibb.jpg

Story: I am wearing the same tiedye shirt I had a dream in that I saved the world from flower people. That necklace I'm wearing was a Christmas present, I named the turtle Quintus because it has 5 legs, its shell also has two eyes and a mouth. I don't do drugs :x

So NA, I don't think I've ever shared a picture, so methinks it's about time I shared with the family and put the mystery AWAY! It's probably the most recent one I have and that was only New Years xD

2cffibb.jpg

Story: I am wearing the same tiedye shirt I had a dream in that I saved the world from flower people. That necklace I'm wearing was a Christmas present, I named the turtle Quintus because it has 5 legs, its shell also has two eyes and a mouth. I don't do drugs :x

Evidence that supports you doing drugs;

- Playing Rock Band

- Tie-Dye T-shirt

- Reference To "Flower People"

- Extreme Body-Hair

Counter-Evidence supporting the alternative;

- Personal Statement

The verdict;

Pot-Head

A sexy, sexy pot-head.

Despite Ke$ha, Jim, my love is not a drug. It's better~

You realize this only proves that you do not deny your alleged drug usage, right? In fact, I had to say so, I'd say that you didn't just affirm it, but that you are, indeed, a free-loving, tree-hugging, pot-smoking hippie.

I think it's amazingx10.

It's good you put the mystery to rest, now people will stop imagining you to be Haku. : D!

Edited by Bell

You realize this only proves that you do not deny your alleged drug usage, right? In fact, I had to say so, I'd say that you didn't just affirm it, but that you are, indeed, a free-loving, tree-hugging, pot-smoking hippie.

Lies, I'm a republican! I've already denied my usage in the first post, posting it again is just redundancy. Though my brain has to have some kind of psychotropic chemical in it somewhere that naturally occurs...

And I can only imagine what kind of theories were out there Bell o.o;

And this is now a year old, but I do like my top hat. I would have had a cane too if they didn't take it away from me...

34imx3r.jpg

Lies, I'm a republican! I've already denied my usage in the first post, posting it again is just redundancy. Though my brain has to have some kind of psychotropic chemical in it somewhere that naturally occurs...

And this is now a year old, but I do like my top hat. I would have had a cane too if they didn't take it away from me...

So was Bush, who if you looked closer, had plenty of things he could say he'd "never done."

Also, HA! I got to keep my cane when I wore my pimp suit.