Rei

Naruto Manga Discussion

372 came out today.

Quite an interesting chapter I must admit. Jiraiya knows Konan, and it seems that Pein knows Jiraiya through some "Special" justu or something like that.

Oh, and the Kyuubi is NAruto's mother. The Fourth had sex with it.

Heh does anyone remember perhaps 2 ½ years ago when i joined NA? The same time a girl did too and we were both competing for the last spot in Leaf. Her jutsu style or bloodline was paper origami. Just thought it was interesting.. Anywayz, she never came back and I got meet you wonderful people :D plus, I think our great Kishimoto checks this forum for ideas.

Pain confuses me.

Edited by Kiyoshi

Let's hold off on a potentially broken bloodline until it's defined.

C'mon, i know you want to walk around with eyes like Pein.

I wouldn't.

273 out, kind of cool to get to know those 3 kids past, though besides of that this chapter didn't give away much. And what happened with Yahiko? He looks kind of similar to Juugo, though I doubt there is some kind of relation behind those two. Anyways, though Jiraya seems kind of dead already, I hope he gives a damn good battle from him before he dies... It will also be interesting to get to know Pain's abilities.

Guest Decadence

Yes, why make an ability you have no idea does. 'sides, it does sound overpowered on so many levels. From what Jiraiya stated, it's like the eyes themselves are capable of having some actual physical effect, similar to how Ninjutsu manipulates Chakra and the like I suppose you could say, which would throw the 'bloodline cannot affect the opponent' clause out the window.

And I'm not sure of what Jiraiya meant by the three Doujutsu statement fully, but it seems as though their are either only three Doujutsu in the world: Sharingan, Byakugan, and this Rinnegan, or there are just two more overpowered Rinnegan-like Doujutsu out there. I'm figuring he meant the latter, but meh.

Still waiting to see what those eyes of Pein's do. Perhaps they give him 359 degree vision and allow him to copy his opponents techniques perfectly while hypnotizing them and seeing their chakra flow? Seems like the Sharingan has gen and nin jutsu covered and the Byakugan has Taijutsu more than covered, let's hope for a totally unique and creative bloodline instead of a lame cop-out.

Hair jutsus > all