Rei

All-purpose Character Discussion

Syaoran will be married and off by the time you youngins get legal. Also, 18 wouldn't be 'legal' in naruto, given that it seems to at least be based off an older set of times. It would probably be 16 or so.

That aside, Syaoran is the second oldest character on NA D: (Shizuki's character is still older...)

EDIT: Jesus, I've RP'ed 8 years of this man's life!

Heh, that should make you feel old. If your the second oldest we must not have to use the age rules very often then *chuckles* Even the younglings heroes are only about 3 years older then me.

Naruto never got laid himself so I'm pretty sure sex is left up to the adults =p

Ahem. . . There's a couple already having a baby, possibly at 15 or so.

Edit::;; They've already done it a couple times, more than 5 on my count. . . And, one time that guy was a cripple, and they made out in Warrusu's bed.

Edited by Michiru

That scroll is one of my favorite items ever created. If it wasn't dead I'd buy them and become the notorious scroll raping missing nin. Baromosa The Creepy.

Ahem? My character is NA's Whore.

Bleh- I've beat you to it. xD

Lol. Buuuuuut, he won't compete in the troublesome foursome!

Edit:;:; Eech and I've discussed it, it's been decided. That was my characters dream, to participate in a sexualorgasmic exercise with more than three people.

Edited by Michiru

Lol. Buuuuuut, he won't compete in the troublesome foursome!

Edit:;:; Eech and I've discussed it, it's been decided. That was my characters dream, to participate in a sexualorgasmic exercise with more than three people.

Seriously.

is his mom pregnant yet? *gets a scroll ready*

Yeah, but the resulting birth of sheer awesomeness that was growing in her womb, thanks to Tabuto, ended up wiping out the entire clan. It's quite tragic.

Edit: On a more serious note, I'd like to create an incarnation of CTU in the Narutoverse. (Been watching a bit too much 24 lately.)

Edited by Maelstrom

Yeah, but the resulting birth of sheer awesomeness that was growing in her womb, thanks to Tabuto, ended up wiping out the entire clan. It's quite tragic.

you sir are awesome

and yes, this needs to become spam by now lmao