Rei

All-purpose Character Discussion

Yeeeah. I'm going to teach a class on porting, possible in the New Year, since the random ports are getting out of hand.

Since Im porting metal gear, thinking if i should make it able to go invisible, and how i would go about doing that.

Then I may pay Eechi-go real money to let me use Gamabunta.

im thinking $1 ought a do it

Rei is under control of the toads. However, as of current, I believe he said we have too many frog wielders.

Alright, I guess I needed some advice on how to move forward with my clan's plot line for the future.

(Some background:) I just recently reconstructed the bloodline and history to make them less Ninjutsu oriented and more of the 'Peaceful Warriors' I intended them to be originally. They are simply focus on defense and some core ninjutsu skills they have picked up over their time in Konoha. After fighting in the original conflicts of the current war and Konoha lost, they obscured and stopped practicing 'shinobi' arts to protect their members and appeared as normal villagers.

(Main Problem:) After the war is over with, the Kinamoto family has a dilema. There are two small off chutes to the Kinamoto family that moved away from the Kinamoto estate to live with the main population of Konohagakure. This would be my character Baromosa's mother, father, himself, and one other mini-family.

I intended after the war that the main Kinamoto family would attempt to re-collect these off chutes by covert means without alerting the other shinobi of Konoha. They are driven to do this to protect the bloodline gene and keep it from branching off unregulated. If they would be caught using force to capture my own character, it is possible a conflict would result between Konoha forces and the fewer Kinamoto forces. This would mean the Kinamoto clan would be forced from the borders of Konoha in all likely hood. If their motives weren't discovered because they either attacked/negotiated outside of the city or in a stealthy way, this would motivate my character to become hostile towards the main family depending on the severity of how it goes down.

I'm not sure how to handle this yet though. I was considering that when the time came to make a second character (assuming the rest of my clan skills get approved by then) to make a Kinamoto main family member that would be charged with as her personal mission to hunt down Baromosa without revealing her purpose to anyone, and either convince him to return to the family's control or dispatch him accordingly. I need advice on how to handle the plot development though, and what I should take advantage of it doing this.

Oh, I also have plans to create a clan. A pet based clan where the pet has a bloodline of sorts. Let me know if that's something I should just stop thinking about now before I start development.

I finally finished my mission, now I can think about what to do after the skip. I thought about a couple things but Im starting to not like it because it doesn't suit Kouga very well.

also, Khaos. No, no pet clan. For some reason pets always end up being like Inuzuka.

*points up to my three paragraph rp situation*

And yes, Mael has a point. Mastering dogs or just animals in konoha doesn't mean other cultures didn't also wish to do it too, or in different ways.

Yeah but almost every pet clan ends up being "I can smell like [said animal], hear like [said animal], get physical attributes like [said animal], see like [said animal], eat like [said animal], crap like [said animal]" etc.

get my drift?

edit- If i see a clan where you own an animal but dont do anything with it. Like the clan was just a bunch of [insert species here] enthusiasts/breeders. That would be narutoverse original.

Edited by Miso

Yeah but almost every pet clan ends up being "I can smell like [said animal], hear like [said animal], get physical attributes like [said animal], see like [said animal], eat like [said animal], crap like [said animal]" etc.

get my drift?

edit- If i see a clan where you own an animal but dont do anything with it. Like the clan was just a bunch of [insert species here] enthusiasts/breeders. That would be narutoverse original.

Waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnt to bet?

Cave Lords of Earth Country

They're not 'lolol Inuzuka' in any way, and they're a pet clan. In addition, though that have 'features that'd befit a group of people who worship ancestor spirits closely tied to the animals they use', they don't get special senses from it.

Waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnt to bet?

Cave Lords of Earth Country

They're not 'lolol Inuzuka' in any way, and they're a pet clan. In addition, though that have 'features that'd befit a group of people who worship ancestor spirits closely tied to the animals they use', they don't get special senses from it.

Hence almost.