Rei

All-purpose Character Discussion

Inspired by the FMD's Sage Mod and Clan threads, I've decide to create an all-purpose character discussion where players can discuss anything related to their characters, potential plots, and receive advice on their creations.

Rei's Dream Ports

Skrulls (Marvel Comics)

Mother Box and Great Ten (DC Comics)

On that note:

Dream Ports:

Gunblade (Done)

Cerberus (Vincent Valentine's Gun)

Black Star (Soul Eater Character)

Tsubaki (Black Star's transforming weapon)

and also, I'm working on a deaf ninja that uses a spoken form of genjutsu...if any body's interested, Pm/IM/E-mail me and I'll send you what I have so far, and details on what I'm going for. As always, I'm having insane trouble with systematics :x

Number one on my list right now is finishing this blasted clan I've been working on for...well, almost two years I guess.

As always, I'm having insane trouble with systematics :x

That makes two of us, haha.

Dream Ports...

No surprises here

Gambit based BL (In progress)

Spiderman BL (still hidden somewhere in my computer)

Getting my kitten his Air pressure devices.

Fremen Clan- Weirding Combat Style. (Dune series) Not a Skittz ripoff.

<-- Already took him up on it, and also:

As always, I'm having insane trouble with systematics :x

That makes two of us, haha.

ho'shiz, even the mods don't know what they're doing D:

Dream port Ideas I'm working on:

Cursed sword(working on poetry and effects)

Re-vamping Dragon skin BL (haven't even gone past preliminary ideas)

Raijin BL(...)

an odd(er) fighting style for my new character(might make it part of the swords abilities, but that would cost a lot...in more ways than one)

two Summons for a forbidden clan tech

Well, the current thing I'm working on is Nero's Devil Bringer Arm from Devil May Cry 4. The skill itself will simply look similar to his demonic arm, but its effects will be completely different, to some extent.

The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a 109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger.

Best boomstick ever made. Port? lol

Edited by Baromosa

The Foot (Ninja Turtles Movie)

Because we need wannabes to remind us just how awesome we really are :P

Or better yet the Hand; the Foot's Marvel Comics inspiration. (I'd be willing to help with this)

Or better yet the Hand; the Foot's Marvel Comics inspiration. (I'd be willing to help with this)

Why not just add the Dragonfly? (Some 90's Spiderman for you. I believe they're a section of the hand though. If that are then I throw Hydra and AIM at you)

I'm working on my clan which is a clan of geniuses. (in the smart tense, not a master ninja sense)

And figuring if I can make a bloodline that works with it, because so far, I can't think of any sort of awesome bloodline that goes with that. Ideas?

I'm working on my clan which is a clan of geniuses. (in the smart tense, not a master ninja sense)

And figuring if I can make a bloodline that works with it, because so far, I can't think of any sort of awesome bloodline that goes with that. Ideas?

Before you go developing this, let me state now that intelligence has little to do with your family.