Rei

All-purpose Character Discussion

All of which wreak destruction. From underground gambling to high ranking assassinations. Conspiracies to freigthen people, abductions of little children to be used in experments.

All the good stuff :]

But probably a storyline in which the organization will try to take over a small region or territory. Maybe assassinate a PC, cause its now fun with NPC's :/

Edited by Apple

hmm. seems like something we could form as the current world plot wraps up, then officially kick off once its over. idk, ask around and see who wants to be involved with general crime? ): i had some ideas for a bounty system once, so we could integrate it as a part of... something. perhaps assert such dominance in a certain area that even petty criminals not associated with the organization are eradicated?

it sounds like a kiri sort of thing, given its past

Edited by Rhapsody

Barosoma has been recruited, if we do this then Rei is going to have to be somehow influenced to become evil :x don't know how though.

Most likely a zabuzahaku type scheme.

Nothing. :]

I guess I'm waiting for Azure to get me to do something, but that will most likely take awhile. I think he plans on taking Arachanox to Kiri and for the two of us to do something, you should join :]

Oto is gay, that's why people dont join it.

Yes, I said, hah! :P

Edit: Hmm perhaps I should take back the statement, I felt a tad cold after I said. But who cares :/

Edited by Apple

*listens to the talk and nods*

Yes, you all must die. Sorry, shit happens. As for Baro, he is very kind and polite. He won't turn evil... until something happens that upsets the balance.

Until then, Protect Konoha! It's been fucked over one too many times.

Heh, this should be interesting xD

@Baro: The balance is already upset.

@fun loving drive shaft: Yay Kiri? :c

@Cho&Eechi: Finally, some actually motivated people that want to kill something :l Hurry up then.

Wtf? There is no legal age in Naruto :c Your not suppose to be handling a weapon until 18, here we see a bunch of 12 year olds throwing knives at each other...

Edited by Apple