Rei

All-purpose Character Discussion

The clan I speak of is the Mikoto Clan my character is currently apart of. It's been around for several months now, and has been approved once but I retracted it to fix it up. I am currently waiting for it to be approved. As far as the village, I've meant for it to be spread across the world, being a clan of scholars worldwide.

Hmmm, that is pretty much the same Idea I had and I'm pretty sure I didn't steal it from you <_<

But both of our clans are unapproved technically. I've started the creation of mine in fact, but like I said I don't know if I can really put a bloodline into it. I want one but I can't see how'd they connect.

Edited by Full-metal Dragon

That sounds like a pretty good Idea actually but I had already started it and made the clan so it would be a waste to nuke it now........what are some ideas for genius skills, because I was going over it in my head really quick and it doesn't seem like there would be any good ones for battle but for RP??

I dream of creating a half decent sword for my character, but actually getting to chuunin level would also be nice. x-x;

(Also kind of looking for others not involved in the current world plot to go on some sort of adventure with Aya.)

I was looking at various medical items already created and I found something interesting.

Medical Supplies

I'll have to wait until Kouta is active again, but I was wondering if these are still in use since the medical updates and what not. If so Baromosa will have some purchases to make.

I was also considering whether I should take Path of the Scholar upon becoming a chuunin or stick with path of the warrior.

*rubs temples*

First off, FMD, if someone has already made a clan with the exact same concept, you should JOIN that clan, not make one with the same idea. If you want to improve it, why don't the two of you work on ideas together and make one really good clan instead of two, competing, clans. Kodate's was already approved, and it is already in game. The fact that he has retracted it temporarily for changes doesn't remove it from game.

Also, as I said before, if anyone needs help send me a PM for ideas, I already helped to make one bloodline (mods go look at the bloodlines) and I am willing to do more in my boredom.

Why not just add the Dragonfly? (Some 90's Spiderman for you. I believe they're a section of the hand though. If that are then I throw Hydra and AIM at you)

We'll talk.

I have the basis for a Skrull-esque character. However, to get beyond planning stage, I have one question: is it possible to mutate a bloodline further using the radical mutation skill.

We'll talk.

I have the basis for a Skrull-esque character. However, to get beyond planning stage, I have one question: is it possible to mutate a bloodline further using the radical mutation skill.

Depends what bloodline, etc. Would be case by case. If it is canon, definitely not.

I've been in thought about Baromosa and his possible sister like figure. Might as well reveal a mini plot of my own.

Though not many people have met Kinamoto Baromosa, some of you may noticed he is not a part of the Kinamoto clan. (Coincidence? No!) There are families who live in Konoha who are part of the family but are not connected to the Clan's resources or interests anymore. Mostly these Kinamotos live there to raise a family, get married outside of the strict marriage rules, and other freedom reasons. The Empire's presence has made it difficult for a ninja clan to take action against those who left into the main city, but if Konoha one day gains independence the main Kinamoto family will begin to try to assassinate subtly the run aways to protect the blood or bring them back home another way.

Kinamoto Baromosa, the son of a physician and his wife, has never met the other members of his 'family' and knows little about the clan itself. Those of the Kinamoto Clan might be hunting him as he goes on his search to meet all the families of Konoha (one of his many desires.)

Hey, who you calling an evil doer? *looks at apple with Kunai under desk*

But I do agree, organizations are better only made if a large interest is shown, but up to the creator I suppose.

S.W.O.R.D

and

S.H.E.I.L.D

Organizations. Anyone up for lending a hand?

Oh, and If I see Hydra I'm gonna blow an artery.

I'll help.

Baromosa, you haven't even attained the typical burglur ;P

Ahem, help needed? Idea's mainly, some sort of storyline.

you're talking about needing help for chaos, right? :c i would definitely pitch in; i play nice characters too often.

but yeah. if anybody needs help, shoot me a pm, or add me on msn. aim does not work on this pc. being part of a nice project would be nice, as would getting to know all of you. i have no idea who anybody is anymore. x_x

Yup, CHAOS, dont know what it will stand for so thats first prority. Finding what it will mean, something uber of course :c

Chaos Hording An Ovulated Shinobi

Thats the best I did in a minute, as you can see, I dont have any bright idea's :c

Edited by Apple