Birthday: May 6

City: Chattanooga

Grade: College Senior

Job: Tutor

New to NA?: Not by a long shot

Favorite Type of Music: Ska/Punk

Favorite Band(s): Reel Big Fish

Favorite Song(s): Party Down

Favorite Type of Game: RPG, but considering how long it's been since I've played one... that might be a bit of a stretch.

Favorite Game(s): Star Ocean: The Second Story (Currently: TF2)

Favorite System(s): PC

Overall Personality: Witty, Stable, Diligent, Organized

BF//GF: Nope.

Relationships Good or Bad? Why?: Good, because life is all about defining yourself. Relationships allow an intimate bond with another unique definition, furthering your own self. (And I just love the inspiration I get from them. Knowing that I can work for someone other than just myself gives me endless energy.)

Looking for that "special someone": Yes.

Hobbies: Studying, "Hanging Out", Listening to music, exercising, movies, video games, D&D

Favorite Food(s): Quesadillas

Favorite Color(s): Earthtones, usually green.

Favorite Animal(s): Armadillo

Favorite Word(s): Interesting

Favorite Phrase(s): I produce the quotes, but I don't get attached to them.

Favorite Books(s): Textbooks, or at least I'd be insane not to at this point.

Favorite Article of Clothing(s): Shirt

How long have you been reading/watching Naruto: Since Jiroubou v. Chouji in the manga

Who is your favorite character: Eh, I've become detached.

Watch any other animes? If so which ones?: Partway through Macross Frontier (TTGL + FMA are still amazing though)

Anything else you would like us to know? Not that I can think of.

Post a picture of yourself! It's not manditory but some of us are curious!

0629081647.jpg

Summer Fun.

Edited by Xtholos

Ok, people can't help but not know a stranger, so lay off. I haven't played a role in NA in many years.

And I've been busier, for the better. My eyes are no longer glancing among so many paths. I'm pretty much good with my Biology + Chemistry courses. Current plans are a degree in Molecular Biology with a focus on botany. (My lineage is just full of 'em. I'm not sure how I never realized it before. Hell, even my name means "earthworker" (or farmer =p). )

I <3 tutoring. Being in a somewhat social environment where I have the upper-hand in conversation is just too delicious (+ the girls are cute!)

@darkness-leader: Yeah, pangolins are pretty awesome too. Coming up with a favorite anything on the spot is difficult for me. I must be terribly afraid of committing to any choice, because of the chance to be wrong. I pretty much spent my pre-school years reading, with a focus on animals, so I have a lot of random, archived knowledge. :D

@gXb: :P

@Xtholos: lol I know what you mean. If I say favorite, it's probably temporary until something good pops up.

EDIT: Yet again, focusing on one could be bad, because you won't have variety. You won't get to learn anything that could, for all we know, be better than what we think is 'perfect'. I'm smarter than usual for my age, but I cannot beat Arachanox at this lol.

Edited by darkness-leader

@cho: Any suggestions? I've really just listened to RBF, Streetlight Manifesto, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, No Doubt, and Less Than Jake (my familiarity with each lessens as the list progresses)

@darkness-leader: If anything, I'd say that I'm well-rounded (academically, at least). I'm still working on the social bit. I'm presently finding it quite surprising how much a bit of eye contact and smiling helps, though. Place yourself in challenging situations. What doesn't kill you will only leave you a mangled mess, which will eventually make you a stronger person. (At the same time, everyone has strengths and weaknesses, no matter the "caliber" of their person.)

I love you.

Ska bands I listen to and You should too:

The Toasters (Ever hear of the cartoon Kablaam!? They did the theme song. 2-tone army)

the Pietasters (Back up band for James brown. Went solo band to get free beer

Deal's Gone Bad. (2 singers. Both rock.)

The Aquabats (Start more ska and end up more New Wave, but kick ass a lot)

Goldfinger (More thirdwave than normal)

Ruder than You (More 2 tone.)

Big D and the Kids Table (Hell on Earth)

Mu330/Dan Potthast (Comedy = awesome)

Mustard Plug (Their singer is pretty awesome)

ORESKABAND (All girl japanese ska band. Combines my three favorite things in the world.)

Pain (Not a ska band, punk with horn. But their songs are really catchy. They also did this song called "Jabberjaw" which was on cartoon network)

Rancid (Not ska, but they have ska beats. Also, Maxwell Murder anyone?)

Smash Mouth (A classic with awesome covers.)

Catch 22 (Streetlight BAnd before Streetlight. Did original Keasby nights. the first edition is better)

Tri-State Conspiracy (Possibly one of my favorite bands ever. They combine ska, swing, jazz, and fucking awesome to make just one album. Their second album is coming out in a couple weeks. I highly suggest this band)

Voodoo Glow Skulls (Skacore. I'm not into them, but if you like metal or heavy stuff, you'll like these guys.)

Westbound Train (Actually a Raggae band, but I really like them. Quite chill.)

You fools. This is one of the great minds behind NA in the older times. He created ingenious clans and cool characters. He's no mere member.

What does the scouter say about his powerlevel?

Anyway, I am semi-newish here...if you consider roughly close to two years new... If you were around when I first started, I don't think I can recognize your name or anything... I've gone by a couple names (Kidori or Hiro), but I've been this one the longest. Still, everyone has vouched for your raw awesomeness, so I'll just agree. Welcome back.

And oh...you look exactly like my roommate...which is odd...'cause he likes green, too...

Edited by Kodate

He looks like Tony with a lower power level.

God Damnit.

WELCOME! You should hit me up on AIM more often, and you should definitely start playing on NA again.

Also, you're not that old. The majority of us older NA people are just about the same age.