Eechi-go

New Naruto Opening:.

Lol, not going to lie, I liked it a little. It was funny. It's just too bad the part of the show they are in isn't meant to be taken jokingly. \

I do want to know who animated this though, they did a good job actually! The theme may be silly, but...it's hilarious (I thought) so I mean, I guess I'm cool with it!

This is awesome. This makes me WANT to watch it. I love the dancing. But let's cut to the heart of the matter....

0:58 - THEY ARE USING COALESCENCE!!!! KISHI YOU GOT US AGAINN!!! ARAGAGR?!?!!!!!

Coalescence [#; Combination Technique]; A jutsu with this effect may have two sets of effects. The first set of effects is used if the jutsu is performed regularly by the user and the second set of effects is used if the person declares Coalescence. Coalescence requires a certain # of characters who know the jutsu to use it in rapid succession of each other (the first person may not have another turn before the second person uses the Combination Technique, if they do the Coalescence Technique fails. If there are more than two people each player may not have another turn before everyone in the Coalescence performs the technique). The accuracy of the technique is average value rounded down of all the characters involved in the Coalescence. All characters involved in a Coalescence add their full modifier to the technique’s damage. The technique is considered ‘fired’ on the turn of the last person needed for the Coalescence. Coalescence effects are allowed to break the damage caps, up to 150%.

If a jutsu with Coalescence can be used without Coalescence, JP is calculated normally plus an additional one (1). If a jutsu cannot be used without Coalescence, its JP is calculated normally, then divided by the number of people involved rounded down. Cannot be less than one (1) point. The cost for Damage Points are calculated in the same manner.