PandaMattMatt

Halloween Event Sign Up

What was that? You heard that, right?! 

There have been several giant creatures sighted all around. Drawn by the scent of sweets, massive demons of gluttony have appeared all around the shinobi world! We need a few brave souls to sign on to help fend off these creatures of putrid filth and horrid stench before they devour everything in sight!

Instead of a boring RP thread this year, I would like to do a Stat Battle event! Please Sign up by responding below. In this event, none of you will be alone! I will be grouping you together to do battle with a horrendous fiend that even the mightiest of ninja on NA could not defeat alone. You may have as many of your characters participate as you like! Simply reply with the Characters' Name and Level to be added to the event. 

Here are a few things you should know!

Pacing:
This event will have a 72 hour posting limit in order to make sure no one is stuck in the thread forever. In the event that you miss your posting window, your character will be skipped and your Turn Order will be updated as if you took a turn.

Rewards:
These behemoths have been hoarding candy and weapons for who knows how long! The reward for this event will be Unique Ninja Tools, Candy from the Halloween Event and there's even rumor of a Secret 4th candy!!! (This means no EXP will be awarded for these fights.)

Grouping:
I will be grouping people based on Level together. The number of people in the group will depend on how many people sign up, however I would like to aim for 3-4 people per battle thread. Accommodations can be made if full groups cannot be made.

Location Rules:
This event will be considered a special location outside of your character's time line in an Alternate Universe. Therefor, you may have your character(s) in this thread as a special Third Location.

Further Questions:
If you have further questions, you can contact me via PM.

If you are interested please post below with the following!
You can enter as many character as you want!

• Character Name
• Character Rank / Level
• Link to Character Sheet

Edited by PandaMattMatt

Aburame Hounoki

Chuunin, level 43

Link

Furousha Rokuro

Gennin, level 8

Link

Note: Drop Rho if his level bracket group is full!

Hagemasu Kikuya

Jounin, level 120

Link

Note: Her kit's a mess. Drop Kiku if her bracket is full!

Edited by Cloudnine

Ikiryo Uta, Level 35 Oto Chuunin. HOWEVER, his bloodline is up for resub and I haven't made his chuunin level jutsu kit so while he may BE a level 35, unless a lot of stuff gets approved in a short space of time he is not actually that level of efficiency, please don't group him high based solely off his level or he will greatly under perform.

Rinha, Otome, Level 30 Hansha Gennin. Really hoping she'll be chuunin before this starts.

Hyuuuga, Jikiniki, Level 0 Konoha Academy Student.

Edited by Princess

Red Group
Uzumaki Yoshito
Namikaze Ichigo

Hyuuga Jikiniki
Tokei Hatake
Furousha Rokuro
Tageru Renzukan

Orange Group

Sasgeru Kagura
Ote Fell
Sarutobi Daisen