Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Unleash-B2F

Question here... according to Cntr you can either join a group from your village, or be in Kumo... but I was already in Kumo and I'm porting my character... so what do I do? (Sorry to ask... kinda confusing)

It means your either with the army, or if you didn't like the whole take over the world business... your a missing-nin working for the Resistance movements. The second part is just a guess though, don't quote me.

Guest Rara-chan

Does Ninjutsu Mastery apply to all of the hits into a multi hit jutsu seperatly, or is is divided like the mods?

Ex:

Ninja R has Rank one of Ninjutsu Mastery, and casts a multi-hit jutsu with 5 strikes, which do 5 damage each. Do the strikes do 10 damage each with Ninjutsu Mastery, or 6 damage each?

+++ Is Ninjutsu Mastery affected by damage caps?

Edited by Rara-chan

you dont have jutsu slots. You figure out how many JP you get for your level and that is how many you got.

@ cho : For now you cannot become chuunin unless you joined up with Kumo, in which case you need to talk to shizuki/marie.

Since you cannot advance in rank (chuunin > jounin, etc) you can start learning things as if you were that rank once you hit the highest level of the rank before it. So you can start learning Chuunin techs at level 25 and jounin techs at level 50. At the highest level you gain the bonus for gaining that rank, though you still do not advance in rank.

To me that sounds like a combination that allows us to learn techs as Chuunin if we don't sign on with Kumo and are Lv25?

Guest Marie

Unleash, you are part of the Kumo NCIA, if you can read the Shinobi times. Basically, life continues as normal for you because you live in Kumo. You get an exp reward for participating in the missions in Kumo, but not much else has changed for you.

Phantasy, that's right.

Uh well, I am the only person who willingly left kumo right before the invasions. So technically am I the only Kumo ninja that is fighting against kumo? If so I guess I would still be missing, and what would my alliance with the village rebels be?

Guest Marie

You're a wanted felon, guilty of treason and other crimes against your country. As you deserted the village in its time of need, you aren't viewed too highly by the rebels. None of the members of the Cloud now consider you a Cloud, and until we get more PCs you will be the only former Cloud fighting against them.

Does Ninjutsu Mastery apply to all of the hits into a multi hit jutsu seperatly, or is is divided like the mods?

Ex:

Ninja R has Rank one of Ninjutsu Mastery, and casts a multi-hit jutsu with 5 strikes, which do 5 damage each. Do the strikes do 10 damage each with Ninjutsu Mastery, or 6 damage each?

Can someone please answer that...? >.>; I want this answered, too.

I'm working behind a firewall here

Can someone please paste the jutsu point system here so I would know how many points needed for a speciific technique?

Jutsu System

This system uses two new things which will make up techniques from now on. They are…

Technique Points - Every level you get technique points dependant on your level(see chart at bottom). All techniques cost a certain amount of points and deal damage or effects in that amount. Depending on your rank you can purchase techniques with a certain amount of Damage Points assigned to each.

And…

Damage Points (DP) – All damage points represent the amount of stamina/chakra you can use in a technique. All status effects have a certain amount of damage points they are worth, and by swapping out damage and putting in status effects you can balance your technique. Notice that damage and stat lowering can enlarge as you get higher ranks and better ratios, status effects always have the same straight DP value.

**Example:

--You are a genin and you want to make a technique that is worth 3 technique points. You have up to 60 damage points to work with. You can make a technique that costs 60 chakra and does 60 straight damage or you can get creative and make a technique that costs 60 chakra and does 30 damage and also does a status effect that costs 30 damage points.

As you gain ninja ranks technique become easier to learn and you have access to higher level techniques. See the below chart.

Genin

0-20 damage points - 1 tech point

21-40 damage points - 2 tech points

41-60 damage points - 3 tech points

61-80 damage points - 4 tech points (Can only do 60 damage max, the extra 20 can be used for effects)

Chuunin

0-30 damage points – 1 tech point

31-60 damage points – 2 tech point

61-90 damage points – 3 tech point

91-120 damage points – 4 tech point

121-150 damage points - 5 tech points (Can only do 120 damage max, the extra 30 can be used for effects)

Jounin

0-40 damage points – 1 tech point

41-80 damage points – 2 tech point

81-130 damage points – 3 tech point

131-170 damage points – 4 tech point

171-220 damage points – 5 tech point

221-270 damage points – 6 tech point

271-320 damage points – 7 tech point

321-380 damage points - 8 tech points (Can only do 320 damage max , the extra 60 can be used for effects)

Kage

0-60 damage points – 1 tech point

61-120 damage points – 2 tech point

121-190 damage points – 3 tech point

191-260 damage points – 4 tech point

261-330 damage points – 5 tech point

331-400 damage points – 6 tech point

401-470 damage points– 7 tech point

471-540 damage points– 8 tech point

541-610 damage points– 9 tech point

611-680 damage points– 10 tech point

681-750 damage points– 11 tech points (Can only do 700 damage max , the extra 60 can be used for effects)

751-820 damage points– 12 tech points (Can only do 700 damage max , the extra 120 can be used for effects)

Forbidden

821-920 damage points- 20 tech points

921-1020 damage points- 21 tech points

1021-1120 damage points- 22 tech points

1121-1220 damage points- 23 tech points

1221-1320 damage points- 24 tech points

1321-1420 damage points- 25 tech points

1421-1520 damage points- 26 tech points

1521-1620 damage points- 27 tech points

1621-1720 damage points- 28 tech points

..... continues infinitely.

This system makes it more realistic to the fact that you cannot take the same amount of time to learn one technique that is really weak at the same rate it takes to learn a technique of a much stronger kind. Also, for this system there is NO training for techniques. When you have enough points you just get the technique, like you would a skill.

Technique Points

-lvl 0-15: 1 per level

-lvl 16-30: 2 per level

-lvl 31-45: 3 per level

-lvl 46+: 4 per level

Guest Ichi-kun

2 Questions: 1 The new medial skills:

Intermediate Medic You may use medical jutsu that cost up to 5 points as a Jounin.

Umm if I have this, can I use Jounin techs as a Gennin, but not more then 5 points worth because if I were a Jounin why would I have restrictions on using 5 points worth of Jutsu?

Second Question: For a death bonus, how many skill points do we get? Since no gifted?

Edited by Ichi-kun

Guest Rara-chan
Second Character : Slightly Gifted

This character is born with uncommon knowledge and understanding of the ninja way and world. Most of them are commonly mistaken for geniuses or prodigies. They will also be blessed in one of their stats. (A good example of this would Sasuke or Temari).

Bonuses: + 100 Stats on their Character sheet, starts at level one and one free skill point.

Does that answer your question? o.o;

Guest Ichi-kun

Yes thanks fun loving drive shaft, I could not find it, I still need to know about the medical ones though, they are worded weirdly.

Why can I not see the Capital Village and the country/place even though I am joining the army/Option A? Furthermore why am I missing?

Edited by Aoshi

Guest kuratg

If I my character had a gifted stat, am I allowed to keep the bonus that she had, or do I have to do the math to see what it would be had she not had the said stat gifted?

EDIT: Also, do I get the skill point I had that I used up for gifted back, since I technically don't have it any more?

Edited by kuratg

@ Ichigo: In light of current news topics. You may only learn techniques ONE rank above your own for TWO times the jutsu point cost regardless.

@ Aoshi: I'll explain- You are from Kusa but you are considered a Kusa Missing-nin. Why? Because you have effectivly 'left' your village and 'joined' the invaders of Kumo; you work for them now. If Konoha was ever to break free, you would be in their bingo book for treason against the village. Why can you not see the Capital City? I have no idea; PM an admin regarding this error.

I did a little investigation, and for a start- your character sheet is in the wrong place, its in the Kusa area when it should be in the Capital City area. You still need to PM an admin regarding your inability to see into that country.

@ kuratg: You do not keep the bonus at all. I suggest that you tally up your poinst that you would have normally had at your level and re-slot them as close to what you had. Yes you gain all skill points spent on Gifted/Natural Growth skills back.

I hope I have fulfilled your queries.

Edit: Why is this edit here? You'll never know.

Edited by Nappers

Guest Marie

You have the option of reviving your character, so if you want a death bonus it has to go through whatever decision process is normal.

Aoshi shouldn't be a Kusa-missing. Right now, he's with the controlling force of his village--a KUSA-RUN government that has strong ties to Kumo.

Ex:

-sigh-, Still waiting for this to be answered.

@ <3: Divided like the other modifiers otherwise higher ranks of Ninjutsu mastery would cause some ridiculous damage in Multi-hits; and I dont like that thought. You may ask an admin on this matter.

@ <3: That should not be so. . . PM an admin to adjust your mask. .