Kido

Question And Answer

Guest Rara-chan

Aha. Wow. I'm confused now.

I meant: How could a ninja have sealed Genjutsu and not sealed Ninjutsu? Wouldn't it be like being able to write but, as soon as you are asked to draw... You just... Can't?

Or... Am I just grasping at nothing, here?

I think it's because Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are different, in that Ninjutsu is manipulating the physical world around you, and Genjutsu is manipulating your opponents directly.

For example, Ninjutus is making fire that flies towards your enemies... You never really cast a Ninjutsu on someone.

Guest Rei-Chun
I think it's because Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are different, in that Ninjutsu is manipulating the physical world around you, and Genjutsu is manipulating your opponents directly.

For example, Ninjutus is making fire that flies towards your enemies...  You never really cast a Ninjutsu on someone.

Actually, you're mistaken. In the Naruto world some Ninjutsu display the illusion capabilities. In other words, you could cast Ninjutsu on another person.

Guest Rei-Chun

Konbi Henge no Jutsu (Combination Transformation Technique) and the three basic Jutsu are Ninjutsu that disply illusionary (Is that a word) capabilities.

Guest Rei-Chun
Um... The three Academy techniques don't actually affect the target(s) directly... It's only affecting the user.

I was merely pointing out that you're definition of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu are wrong. Genjutsu is basically powerful illusions and Ninjutsu is spell. The four I listed are Ninjutsu and display illusion qualities; in theory you could cast a Ninjutsu of another person.

Ninjutsu effects the boy and sight.

Genjutsu effects sight and the Mind (See Tsukuyomi) .

No... Shintenshin is manipulating the user's soul

Mind + Chakra.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest Saphyrim

Ah, I see. Heh, thought that'd be a straightforward no. Anyway, I was just throwing the question out there, so I don't have much of an explanation for a dimensional technique. Thanks for the info though.

Edited by Saphyrim

Guest Rei-Chun

Basic weapons: initial damage + user's acc (if long-range) or Tai (if close range) Mod - defending character's defense Mod.

Basic Tai: Five (5) damage + user's Tai Mod - defending character's defense Mod.

Guest Saphyrim

Hmm, sorry if this has been asked before, but what are the village's terrains? I have a rough idea of what most of 'em are, but yeah...probably need to know all of 'em.

Guest Saphyrim
I think there listed on main site, I could be wrong though.

No, already checked there. Didn't see 'em, unless I was looking in the wrong place.

Edit: Another question for the time being. Does one have to have a team to receive a TST?

Edited by Saphyrim

Okay two questions: One game related and the other technical.

Question the First: For Techniques like Henge no Jutsu and Bunshin no Jutsu

Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)

Type: Genjutsu

Cost: 10 Genjutsu

Effects: Adds +5 evasion and +5 accuracy for each clone. Once a clone is hit it is destroyed, and the bonuses with it.

Description: Creates an illusionary replica of the user. It is unable to attack or interact with other objects, but can serve as a good distraction.

Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)

Type: Genjutsu

Cost: 5 Genjutsu

Effects: Change your appearance.

Description: Wrap chakra around your body to change your appearance. You can still use the features of the thing you can become, e.g use the claws of a clawed animal, but not to the extent of if you were that thing.

That in their costs list a Genjutsu or Taijutsu burn as opposed to Stamina or Chakra do you remove that amount from those skills and if so what is the recovery rate? Or is it just a typo?

Question the Second: How do you put your stats in the side bar like Prophet and others have it? That is very nifty.