Kido

Question And Answer

Win there is no one trying to win here... Thats your god dam problem its not a competition dam it a friggin discussion why they are wrong just shows to hard headed to know that no one can change gravity. Its impossible and anyone that dosnt know the difference from x men and naruto is fairly slow seeing how it is two different worlds. It dosnt help trying to compare the two. reed my post above yours it closes the arguement and the only thing they can do is keep repeating thereselfs I dont know how much more simpler I can make my point but it seems to be a competition to them? I swear I wont shut up till things change around here. Becuase i will never stop, its useless trying to argue with me.

Edited by Free Man

Hitsugaya the only thing you have proved since you have been here is that you are disrespectful to peoples wishs and cant keep your dam mouth shut. So you have no voice here so take your agree with everyone else ethics somewhere else. Cuase personally you dont have a mind of your own. Your exactly a good example of why this rpg is starting to become somewhat horrible a wannabe tyrant with nothing but opinions.

Edited by Free Man

Guest Rei-Chun

Lancer, the argument is over because Napper and I have said all we needed to. We've come to obvious that Naruto and X-Men are not the same, but bloodlines and mutations are the same.

friggin discussion why they are wrong just show to hard headed to know that no one can change gravity.

Geez . . . do you realize many illogical abilities exist in the Naruto world and on NA? Manipulating gravity is rather tame in comparison to expanding your shadow to minding something. If you're going to apply logic and reasoning to one creation apply the same to everything else.

Edit: Boys, Girls, and Ganger (If h'es readering) just leave him (freelancer) alone. I've made mt point clear and if need be I'll create a topic to explain why X is possible.

Edited by Rei-Chun

I'll quote this again for Free Man because it has become aparant to me that they can't read.

Full Metal Alchemist

Bleach

Death Note

Kenshin

DragonBallZ

All exist on this board in the Naruto world. Your only complaint is that what you dub to be 'X-Men'-eque features shoudlnt exist, when in fact if you think about it, mutations are exactly the same as bloodlines for the Naruto universe.

Why not complain about something more sufficient; Super Saiyans (which shall be leaving us on the update), Shinigami - from Bleach and Death Note will stay, Alchemists from FMA.. and Soul crap (Kenshin). Or or or or, just stop posting forever :glare:

Hitsugaya the only thing you have proved since you have been here is that you are disrespectful to peoples wishs and cant keep your dam mouth shut. So you have no voice here so take you agree with everyone else ethics somewhere else.

You see, thats funny, because I was trying to help you when I didnt see that you didnt want no one but Mods. And I can guarentee you, that everyone finds you much more disrespectful than me. So at most, hop off. And btw I dont agree with everyone, me and rei go head up in logic all the time.

Please explain word for word how you shall change gravity MR JESUS. As for nappers and other posts oh my proveing my point with repeating each other its so sad. The point of 5.0 is to change what members with ideas like yours try to godmod themselfs in the naruto world. Not to mention this is naruto I am sure it will be different when its all reset and there might actually be some type of authority. Yes I may sound disrespectful that just depends on how you reed. :)

Now explain how you will change gravity plz I want to hear this. Or forever shut up on the subject and I shall leave.

Edit: Dam seems I got the last word in the matter. This must be killing you not being able to repeat yourselfs and all. :glare: ahahahaa

Edited by Free Man

@CvR: Kage Buyou causes the target to lose his/her next Response phase, essentially making the attack after Kage Buyou a guaranteed hit if successful. at least, that's what I've been told.

Everyone else: Any more debate here will get a gag. This thread is for the express purpose of asking questions.

Guest Rei-Chun
@CvR: Kage Buyou causes the target to lose his/her next Response phase, essentially making the attack after Kage Buyou a guaranteed hit if successful. at least, that's what I've been told.

Could cause problems if a Jounnin characacter used Kage Buyou followed by X Jutsu and repeat . Phrase an X per battle or cannot kill tag could work.

Edited by Rei-Chun

@ Freeman: I dont godmod.. I never created any of that non-Naruto crap.. Grativty is not a constant, and is manipulated even in modern day (the real world).

This thread is for the express purpose of asking questions.
Is exactly what I was saying..
Could cause problems if a Jounnin characacter used Kage Buyou followed by X Jutsu and repeat . Phrase an X per battle or cannot kill tag could work.
Kage Buyou is takes a main phase, and there are other attacks that result in the loss of a response phase. You could only chain it with another attack if you had double speed/team battle; why the need to add the phrase?

Question(s):

- Is it possible to sell pets, I imagine yes.

- What kind of gain would you get, I assume its level dependant + initial cost, but havent seen it anywhere.

Wow, that is very retarded; though not unexpected.

Question:

Just how many armour slots are there really? We are given:

-Head:

-Neck:

-Body:

-Waist:

-Forearm(s):

-Hand(s):

-Thigh(s):

-Calve(s):

-Feet:

Though you can technically equip each hand with armour, each forearm, both thighs, shins, calves, feet, ankles, ears (piercings), waist, and rings (maybe 10).

Clarity.

Guest Rei-Chun
Using precedent, apparently they do even though I didn't really think so.

Sasuke and the staff set a rather large percent earlier this month. Allowing Sasuke to create a second character with TXP and death bonuses have altered any stable death rules; however, the truth is Sasuke felt the Hyuuga clan was too powerful and requested a new character. Armed with that information I gather willingly giving up a character will not a percentage of TXP Bonus. Unless the circumstances are beyond your control (i.e., character system was scraped) or the staff agrees your reasons for giving up said character are reasonable.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Guest Rei-Chun

The short answer is no. You cannot replace the basic academy Jutsu desite of your character's drawback.

Edited by Rei-Chun

Come now, Nappers, if you're going to name something, name it right... It's sword crap (Kenshin)... The soul crap is my own personal creation...

Ah, my mistake :P - sorry beloved moderator Mokujin.

Question: If you are struck with a kunai, and it becomes lodged in your abdomen. Can you simply pull it out and use it :P ; though you don't have the skill Gather - logically yes?

(Im currently on a rampage on asking questions I havent seen asked)

Guest Sanosuke

Question:

Can I use a bloodline that is in the Dead Bloodline Section? And what if the username that created it doesnt come on anymore?

Edit: Found it NVM

Edited by Sanosuke

Guest Ichi-kun

Ya you can use it, with permission from an admin I believe.

Edit: Missed you edit lol!

Edited by Ichigo

Guest Saphyrim

What are the various things that each ninja rank are and aren't capable of accomplishing? Such as Genin aren't capable of performing solid clone techniques, as well as directly damaging Chakra/Stamina instead of Health.

Edited by Saphyrim

Guest ChidorivsRasengan

When you buy a pet and they receive a fraction of your character's stats, can you spread those points freely, or do they have to match your character's stats?

Guest Rei-Chun
What are the various things that each ninja rank are and aren't capable of accomplishing? Such as Genin aren't capable of performing solid clone techniques, as well as directly damaging Chakra/Stamina instead of Health.

Some staff and members believe forbidden Jutsu and abilities require advance knowledge to wield effectively, and should be left to Jounnin or higher levels.